Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice

Mac1032

I’m a 55 year old former college athlete. I stayed fit until 3 years ago, when I had disc replacement surgery, followed about a year later with knee surgery to clean out some old damage. Long story short, I was out of the gym for 3+ years, got lazy as hell and went from 175 to 215lbs.

I made a resolution at the start of the lock down, and have lost all of the weight though aggressive water and intermittent fasting and aerobic exercise. The problem is that I’ve lost a huge amount of muscle mass - delts, biceps, glutes, quads. I’m looking for a steroid I can use for a few months to help me regain lost mass more quickly, then taper off and continue regular strength training.

I’ve previously taken a combo of injectable testosterone, estrogen blocker and hCG with an MD’s prescription, but never taken anything specifically for muscle growth. I’m looking for any informed advice as to what would suit my objective. A longer half-life is preferable, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

have you considered sarms as opposed to steroids? they were initially designed to prevent muscle wastage and would not have a fraction of the side effects of steroids...

have you considered sarms as opposed to steroids? they were initially designed to prevent muscle wastage and would not have a fraction of the side effects of steroids...

No. Like I said, I’m a novice at this. I’ll look into it. Do they help build mass because, sadly, the wastage has already happened.

Thanks.

No. Like I said, I’m a novice at this. I’ll look into it. Do they help build mass because, sadly, the wastage has already happened.

Thanks.
yes, absolutely they help build muscle as well as strength... im happy to help you so dont worry about being a novice at any of this... please be specific for me on exactly what your goal is here? how much size do you want to gain back? do you still want fat loss in there as well etc?

I did some research and the SARMs appear to fit my needs exactly. I didn’t even know that they existed.

My goal is to regain my lost muscle mass. I wasn’t huge. I was what you’d expect a buff 175lbs, 5,10 guy to look like. I don’t really need to lose additional weight. I’ve already dropped the 40lbs I gained - in 40 days, which I’m sure is part of why I lost so much muscle.

Thanks for the continued advice.

I did some research and the SARMs appear to fit my needs exactly. I didn’t even know that they existed.

My goal is to regain my lost muscle mass. I wasn’t huge. I was what you’d expect a buff 175lbs, 5,10 guy to look like. I don’t really need to lose additional weight. I’ve already dropped the 40lbs I gained - in 40 days, which I’m sure is part of why I lost so much muscle.

bro you dropped 40lbs you gained in 40 days? how?

okay, here's the layout... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S23 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

PCT 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

previously taken? are you on TRT currently? TRT with the additional layout Dylan gave you will give you excellent results.

my advice is follow what the guys said above but also you need to be doing yoga or your disc issues will just keep coming back

I’m a 55 year old former college athlete. I stayed fit until 3 years ago, when I had disc replacement surgery, followed about a year later with knee surgery to clean out some old damage. Long story short, I was out of the gym for 3+ years, got lazy as hell and went from 175 to 215lbs.

I made a resolution at the start of the lock down, and have lost all of the weight though aggressive water and intermittent fasting and aerobic exercise. The problem is that I’ve lost a huge amount of muscle mass - delts, biceps, glutes, quads. I’m looking for a steroid I can use for a few months to help me regain lost mass more quickly, then taper off and continue regular strength training.

I’ve previously taken a combo of injectable testosterone, estrogen blocker and hCG with an MD’s prescription, but never taken anything specifically for muscle growth. I’m looking for any informed advice as to what would suit my objective. A longer half-life is preferable, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

Any muscle you lost will be regained if you start EXERCISING. Not aerobic - the other kind.

You won't gain muscle back just by adding steroids to the mix. You really need to be doing some type of weight training. I would hold off until you are able to get back to a gym. The muscle will come back easy.