puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Need some tips on cycle

benneter

32 years old
6 foot tall
215 lb
I started my first testosterone cycle 5 weeks ago and got my bloodwork done precycle. I then ran my blood work on cycle and my numbers came in at 3000 test levels and slightly high estrogen levels at 70
so I know the gear is good problem is I haven't buds when it comes to body weight. Also no libido increase and no other noticeable changes. The only thing different is my blood pressure is higher. I am taking testosterone at 500 mg a week along with aromasin

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
well its not your gear obviously so its likely you in regards to your diet and training... you still have to eat however your estrogen is high and needs to come down... that can hinder things to an extent

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i wish that 5 weeks of 500mg test was capable of changing ones physique and making them stronger but this is a lifetime dedication. you need to just focus in on your training, diet and sleep right now

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
32 years old
6 foot tall
215 lb
I started my first testosterone cycle 5 weeks ago and got my bloodwork done precycle. I then ran my blood work on cycle and my numbers came in at 3000 test levels and slightly high estrogen levels at 70
so I know the gear is good problem is I haven't buds when it comes to body weight. Also no libido increase and no other noticeable changes. The only thing different is my blood pressure is higher. I am taking testosterone at 500 mg a week along with aromasin
You probably need to eat a lot more. Like a LOT more, increase your protein intake to 2 grams per lb of bodyweight and add at least 300grams carbs per day, start training 2 times per day 5 days per week.

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
32 years old
6 foot tall
215 lb
what are your specific goals you want to achieve?

Mobster

V.I.P.
32 years old
6 foot tall
215 lb
Budged.

Eat more. Lift more. AAS aren't magic

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Do not use libido as a measure of anything. You can run the exact same cycle and one time you get a libido boost and the next you lose libido. You know the gear is good so if you are looking to gain weight then you are not eating enough. Assuming you are training hard and frequent.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
32 years old
6 foot tall
215 lb

You should have gained some weight even if it's just water weight!

Main Podcast Page