Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need suggestions about diet

Maxrep

V.I.P.
Logger
So more or else packed question... Im around 6ft tall 195-200lbs 27years old. Took a 6-7year break from lifting just getting back in it about month in so far. Back in the day was pretty lean and built at around 5-7% body fat i believe if i recall correctly. Used to diet and take protein and creatine supplements regularly. Im a bit more fatty now a small belly which is going away slowly. What diet would you guys suggest me to keep size but also lean out a bit. How many calories a day and what type foods would work best? How many meals a day? Also what type of supplements and/or vitamins should i be taking to help me with the whole process? Thanks

So more or else packed question... Im around 6ft tall 195-200lbs 27years old. Took a 6-7year break from lifting just getting back in it about month in so far. Back in the day was pretty lean and built at around 5-7% body fat i believe if i recall correctly. Used to diet and take protein and creatine supplements regularly. Im a bit more fatty now a small belly which is going away slowly. What diet would you guys suggest me to keep size but also lean out a bit. How many calories a day and what type foods would work best? How many meals a day? Also what type of supplements and/or vitamins should i be taking to help me with the whole process? Thanks
I suggest you try intermittent fasting with fairly low carbs. Meaning 16 hours fast and an 8 hour feeding window.

In that 8 hours you take in around 200 grams protein 100 grams of fats and 50 grams of carbs.

Foods should be clean whole foods.

If you want to be a success @Maxrep you need to post your LOG journal on anabolex for us to see, even if you not on cycle.

@DjuriEggink log is a good diet training log example

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

you won't ever go wrong sticking to a natural whole food diet and eating in a time restricted window. why? because our ancestors have eaten like this for 2.5M years. its how our bodies were designed

I would go with IF also 16/8 as the guys suggested and post yoru LOG journal

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You need to have a short eat window and let the body to its work. I would go 8 hours max. I would try and consume 300-400g protein daily if possible and get some good complex carbs but get them early in the eat window imo