Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member looking for info in Canada

Caper

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but do have a small amount of experience with the UG market. Purchased an order from pharmacomstore about 10 years ago. I am located in Canada, and am looking at two options currently. Canadapeds and pur-pharma. I am leaning towards pur-pharma currently based on their slightly better price, but I am a bit weary because they seem to be very new and I cannot find much info about them. Also, they have a ton of recent reviews on trustpilot and I am not sure if the reviews are legitimate.

Hoping to get some direct feedback from the members here on these two options! Has anyone recently ordered from either source? Details? Apologies if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance!

- Caper

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but do have a small amount of experience with the UG market. Purchased an order from pharmacomstore about 10 years ago. I am located in Canada, and am looking at two options currently. Canadapeds and pur-pharma. I am leaning towards pur-pharma currently based on their slightly better price, but I am a bit weary because they seem to be very new and I cannot find much info about them. Also, they have a ton of recent reviews on trustpilot and I am not sure if the reviews are legitimate.

Hoping to get some direct feedback from the members here on these two options! Has anyone recently ordered from either source? Details? Apologies if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance!

- Caper
@Caper welcome to the anabolex family!

I would use the approved guys on anabolex @SynPharmaRep Nordic @pur-pharma-canada those guys and domestic-supply.com he ships to Canada as well high quality

but before @Caper whats your cycle plan? share with us more info

Hi Casper!
If you are interested in knowing anything specific, please ask away!
We are all here to help you build an elite body!
💪😄

Cheers,
pur-pharma-canada

as long as you're using the proof Source on here you will be good

never use a random Source it's not good in Canada

Welcome to The Forum we love our Canadian friends

we got plenty of Canadian dudes on here please take a seat and enjoy

@Caper welcome to the anabolex family!

I would use the approved guys on anabolex @SynPharmaRep Nordic @pur-pharma-canada those guys and domestic-supply.com he ships to Canada as well high quality

but before @Caper whats your cycle plan? share with us more info

Thank you! My cycle plan is pretty basic. I want to run a lower dose of sustanon, 325 a week or below, 10-12 weeks with anavar 4-6 weeks(Starting with a low dose and seeing how I respond). Followed by a couple months of cardarine during my PCT. The goal being to bring my BMI down from around 18% to 8%. The main goal here being fat loss.

I've never taken sust, or anavar before, but I did take test E years ago for 10 weeks, while bulking up, with great gains. PCT was clomid and arimidex. Can't remember the exact dosages from back then, but my boys came back within 2-3 days of starting the clomid.

Anyways I am open the any suggestions with regards to the cycle and the PCT. I have no experience with HCG, however I have read up on it quite a bit. Would it be beneficial to run this? How much and when? Also recommended PCT would be great, and should I run something for liver protection? I already don't drink alcohol, been sober about a year and a half.

I am 6'1, 197, around 18% BMI. Genetically a skinny dude but I've been active in the gym for 10+ years.

Thanks!

Heyya, Im new to the site here too and thought I would speak up on choices.
Ive sampled six different brands, and the top two for me came to Pur-Pharma and NF.

I picked up my first cycle 6 months ago from Pur-Pharma-Canada, stacking T400, DHB, and DECA... willl post the details in my official log. Great gear, smooth, felt better then great and all I wanted to do was run naked through the bush and wrestle wildlife. :)

tT,
🦃💨