Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Newbie Bloods

Tdouble343

Newbie
Hello everyone

Im trying to learn as I am new to the game. I have attached my bloods fir current cycle. It is

50mg anavar
200mg tren ace
400mg test cyp
200mg mast prop

@uspharmacies
 

Attachments

  • 1000023475.jpg
    1000023475.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1000023473.jpg
    1000023473.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000023477.jpg
    1000023477.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1790010737461.jpg
    FB_IMG_1790010737461.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone

Im trying to learn as I am new to the game. I have attached my bloods fir current cycle. It is

50mg anavar
200mg tren ace
400mg test cyp
200mg mast prop

@uspharmacies
bros, expect the blood work to be haywire, especially on tren. That's completely normal.
 
Ok this blood work was taken 4 weeks after I stopped. I didnt want to take too much ai and crash my e2. This was my fear. I haven't ram again since starting the Ai. I've had my bp lower and I usually run high. I assumed this was rebound effect from tren and vessels. It is now normalizing again. My next cycle will be eq test and npp. Should I stop the Ai around 4 weeks in on eq or before or when? My estrogem is normally super low luke single digit on eq at 2:1 ratio.
 
Hello everyone

Im trying to learn as I am new to the game. I have attached my bloods fir current cycle. It is

50mg anavar
200mg tren ace
400mg test cyp
200mg mast prop

@uspharmacies
Looking good on your physique. @Tdouble343 Those arms are popping nicely and I can definitely tell how lean you are.
 
Looking good on your physique. @Tdouble343 Those arms are popping nicely and I can definitely tell how lean you are.
I went from a 27% to a 11-12% currently. 196lbs to 168lbs. I wanted to make sure we doing legit. Im finding my maintenance calories now and prepping for bulk. I ran cyvle for 3 months and was thinking about starting at 10 weeks. Should I wait the entire 12 weeks or is 10 a decent start point if bloods in order? I don't want to kill my gains. I've read about receptors and myostatin concerns.
 
Hello everyone

Im trying to learn as I am new to the game. I have attached my bloods fir current cycle. It is

50mg anavar
200mg tren ace
400mg test cyp
200mg mast prop

@uspharmacies
Just for refrence blood work was done 4 weeks post cycle so I was on 250mg test at this time. While on cycle my total test was closer to 2500
 
Hello everyone

Im trying to learn as I am new to the game. I have attached my bloods fir current cycle. It is

50mg anavar
200mg tren ace
400mg test cyp
200mg mast prop

@uspharmacies
good work getting the blood work posted. Now make sure you have this as a reference point especially when you're messing around with tren and other steroids.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Darts55 Newbie wanting to start competing in Men’s Physique Steroids and SARMS 24
K how would you run growth hormone as a newbie? Steroids and SARMS 8
K best sarms for 21 year old newbie Steroids and SARMS 5
A what would you recommend for a newbie to sarms? Steroids and SARMS 7
A best tren cycle for newbie under 25 Steroids and SARMS 10
M best primo dosing for newbie Steroids and SARMS 11
M sarms for 22 year old newbie Steroids and SARMS 15
A will a DHT work well for newbie to steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
Nagini Questions about Sermorelin (Newbie) Steroids and SARMS 30
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
kyst__ Approved Log Newbie Log First Cycle Steroids and SARMS 51
A newbie cycle for 35 year old Steroids and SARMS 19
eternalzunshine Approved Log Eternalzunshines Newbie Log Steroids and SARMS 104
A Best steroids for 30 year old newbie Steroids and SARMS 21
B Newbie to sarms, some issues happening Steroids and SARMS 19
F Yk11, sr9009 and RAD newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
M Question from a newbie looking for guidance Steroids and SARMS 28
H Best endurance sarms for newbie Steroids and SARMS 17
C Napsgear newbie happy Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Common mistakes made my rookie/newbie steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
A Geneza pharma okay for newbie? Steroids and SARMS 16
L Guidance for a newbie sarms Steroids and SARMS 14
A Newbie to sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
K Newbie sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
C 5X5 newbie questions Steroids and SARMS 5
T fitness newbie needs advice Steroids and SARMS 8
C Complete Newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
S crossfit for newbie chick Steroids and SARMS 8
S best sarms brand for newbie like me Steroids and SARMS 8
V Safety of a MK677 cycle with no bloods Steroids and SARMS 10
A How to figure out bloods Steroids and SARMS 17
D Getting bloods and sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
O finished pct and bad bloods Steroids and SARMS 13
B running bloods pre cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
J will gw cardarine throw off bloods? Steroids and SARMS 9
M 1 Stop Domestic Shop Bloods Steroids and SARMS 11
D adding deca to trt and bloods Steroids and SARMS 7
R test enan 400mgs and deca 200mgs bloods!? Steroids and SARMS 1

Similar threads

Top Bottom