Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain in forearms

06grese

is there a supplement that can help with pain in the forearms? They feel like shin splints but in my forearms. Do you think it is coming from my elbows and I need joint help or is it something that has to do with ligaments and tendons where it is causing pain. The pain is along the bone

is there a supplement that can help with pain in the forearms? They feel like shin splints but in my forearms. Do you think it is coming from my elbows and I need joint help or is it something that has to do with ligaments and tendons where it is causing pain. The pain is along the bone
If you want something OTC, I take fish oil and n2joint rx 5 tabs (fish oil depends on day 2-3 tbsp).

Something more hardcore try using ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day and BPC and if you want more HGH of course is good for healing.

What are you on right now? How long has it been going on and does it hurt all the time or after/during workouts?

Get a proper diagnosis

Your body needs rest. I know exactly what pain you are talking about and it sucks! Take some time off for sure

Taurine and Potassium help a lot. Once you come off the steroids you'll feel much better as well.