Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars healthy?

clarane

I've been dieting down for the past 3 months and lost a whopping 30 pounds, i literally went from almost 30% body fat to under 18%. I still have some love handles left so I want to get back on my diet and do more cardio. my question is are protein bars daily going to get in my way of my goals of getting to 10%?

I've been dieting down for the past 3 months and lost a whopping 30 pounds, i literally went from almost 30% body fat to under 18%. I still have some love handles left so I want to get back on my diet and do more cardio. my question is are protein bars daily going to get in my way of my goals of getting to 10%?

Yea I eat protein bars daily why not? you can get whole food protein bars. 2 bars per day and I'm lean check my abs.

the problem with protein bars are:

1. they are heavily processed, how else do they stay on the shelf for months and years?
2. they are sweetened otherwise nobody would buy them
3. they are full of fillers and other garbage that do not belong in the body

eat fruit instead

it would depend on which protein bars you are talking about... it doesnt take a rocket scientist to read a label and see what's in different brands.. they are far more bad than good but to say you cant have them everyday, if you have the right ones, would be wrong... i've had quest bars every day for damn near 10 years now and they have never interfered with anything im doing... they have helped get me more protein, fiber and often times calories when im lacking...

look at the label, i eat protein bars in moderation at times, the label will tell you everything

I eat protein bars every day (3-4). I don't see a problem as long as you limit them to before and after training.

the problem with protein bars are:

1. they are heavily processed, how else do they stay on the shelf for months and years?
2. they are sweetened otherwise nobody would buy them
3. they are full of fillers and other garbage that do not belong in the body

eat fruit instead
this

I will have tasted maybe a couple in my whole life.
definitely not for me.