Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL cycle help

ChurchBF3

Growing Newb
Thank you @Vision for helping me with your threads.

I bought
3 x 10ml test enan 250mgs
2 x 10ml tren enan 200mgs
3 packs of anavar 10mgs

I have some liquid aromasin already 2 bottles and I got some liquid gw and for otc cardazol for my preworkout.

critique my cycle men 🤓

5'11 240lbs medium bf/ 2nd cycle
goal to get strong lean and bigger

I like test/tren runs.
week 1-16
500mgs test enan/week
400mgs tren enan/week
first 8 weeks 50mgs anavar/day
n2guard 7caps/day (liver/organ/kidney support important)
aromasin 25mgs EOD
preworkout 3 caps cardazol split into 2 doses

cardio on empty stomach 30min with 1 cap cardazol
training split 2 body parts/day x 5 days per week, with 2 days full rest

1 ml test 2x a week (500mg total)
.5ml tren 2x a week (250mg total)
20mg anavar a day.

I wouldn't take any anti estrogen at those dosages until the need arises to take them.

You have some great gear from PSL but I'd like to see you get in better shape first. Your side effects will be a lot higher carrying the extra bodyfat

Thank you @Vision for helping me with your threads.

I bought
3 x 10ml test enan 250mgs
2 x 10ml tren enan 200mgs
3 packs of anavar 10mgs

I have some liquid aromasin already 2 bottles and I got some liquid gw and for otc cardazol for my preworkout.

critique my cycle men 🤓

5'11 240lbs medium bf/ 2nd cycle
goal to get strong lean and bigger
Awesome.. Keep everyone here at Anabolex updated. The members and Vets would love to see how you make out man.
Be opened minded and listen to suggestions here from your peers here, these guys will help you brother.

Why not? I shed fat on tren and get a lot leaner. that's a myth that you need to be lean to do steroids
yes its optimal to be lean but not true
how about you lean up first, then run the tren and get leaner from there vs. trying to do this roller coaster ride? that is my first reason. you are spinning your wheels

2nd tren increase insulin resistance over time. the more you use it at a higher body fat the harder it will become to lose fat. and over time you will gain tons of fat especially when you come off of it

3rd high body fat isn't healthy. you can run bloods and look for yourself. we know that being overweight strains the heart health. running tren in that situation makes it way worse. your total cholesterol levels on tren would be well over 200. not healthy for your body

so bottom line if you get the body fat down first, get in top shape and then run the tren to zoom you to another level you would get far better results and improve much better!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Vision Steroids Something "really interesting" is coming soon PSL reopens, with the bonus of some crazy NONE stop SALES!!! Underground 14
rdm Approved PSL BPC-157 Sale! Underground 14
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL Underground 22
T PSL (Purity Source Labs) ??? Underground 19
Vision Approved Buy 5 get 1 FREE @ PSL only Underground 13
ckcrown84 The Bench Log - Journey past 512.5 - PSL Underground 87
S PSL puritysourcelabs.ru is AWOL Underground 16
Micheal_Knight All Gold PSL log Underground 32
Micheal_Knight What you can’t beat this by PSL Underground 4
Vision Aaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru (PSL) Underground 6
Vision NEW TRT blend from Euro-Pharmacies, sponsored by PSL TestE200/MastE200 - 400mg/mL Underground 2
Vision Blend TD pic from PSL look at the gold! Underground 9
Vision PSL has some NEW blends, check out these unique blends (more blends to come) Underground 10
Vision Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! Underground 5
Vision Does the carrier oil matter? For PSL using Euro-Pharmacies it does! Underground 5
ckcrown84 Macrocycle design + Drug Enhancement (PSL Baby!) Underground 5
Vision Your boys are BACK - INTERNAIONAL SHIPPING IS NOW OPEN! PSL Underground 21
S any feedback on psl? Underground 5
1 is PSL legit? Underground 3
D PSL is golden! Underground 1
H PSL Legit? Underground 1
D chemyo.com sarms cycle over Underground 21
ballin2504 Upcoming Steroidify/Ultima Cycle Underground 14
Vision Approved SALE SALE SALE BULK CYCLE "oral blend" 25mgDrol/25mgDbol" (5-STAR ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) SALE SALE SALE ar P.S.L Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Underground 16
V Monstersteroids.net cycle was a bust Underground 21
L Californiamuscles.net cutting steroid cycle #1 Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Approved First steroid cycle - A few viable options Underground 14
Finestgears Approved Best Steroids for Cutting cycle Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Enantat 250: The Perfect Cycle Base. 50% Off Now! Underground 13
C steroids-usa.org nice cycle! Underground 20
J Dcpharmaceutical.net cycle didn’t work Underground 19
Steevie My Ugfreak cycle log Underground 44
Jayne Scott The Ideal Dbol Cycle & Dosage Underground 11
Richardbrown 💪💪 Napsgear: In search of AAS cycle log volunteers! 💪💪 Underground 29
ckcrown84 Team Euro Pharmacies - Cycle Design Thoughts - Underground 4
R Help me please need rep Underground 46
A Help with Dragonpharmastore.com Underground 23
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
P Please help.. Lookin but cant find DNP Underground 25
H Finestgear.to review help Underground 40
J Approved WE WILL HELP YOU! FLASH ⚡️ LABS Underground 13
W napsgear contact help Underground 15
G best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs(https://www.topfitness-solution.com/ Underground 1
L Need help with getroids1.net order Underground 12
H Invictus labs help Underground 9
D Valiant pharma source help Underground 8
C anabolicfactor contact help Underground 7
Sarms4Sale Payment Help Underground 19
H legit equipoise source help Underground 13