Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL (Purity Source Labs) ???

TrevyWevy

So I'm new to this stuff and have been researching for quite some time to make sure I go about this safely. My current concern is, after reviewing this forum, everyone seems to trust PSL here... but on the MAJORITY of other forums, everyone says it's a scam, says that things are under dosed, or don't arrive and are not compensated for it (despite it never being seized, just not arriving) there's a LOT of negative reviews giving very similar information in terms of gunk gear and non-deliveries.

So I'm new to this stuff and have been researching for quite some time to make sure I go about this safely. My current concern is, after reviewing this forum, everyone seems to trust PSL here... but on the MAJORITY of other forums, everyone says it's a scam, says that things are under dosed, or don't arrive and are not compensated for it (despite it never being seized, just not arriving) there's a LOT of negative reviews giving very similar information in terms of gunk gear and non-deliveries.
You can make the choice for yourself.

I am a moderator here and I have been using Puritysourcelabs on and off for about 5 years now. Yes, they had issues before, but these days last 4-5 years they have been golden.

I found that a lot of negative reviews on PSL are either guys that are competitors or buyers who just went crazy and didn't talk to PSL.

I trust @Vision and I trust PSL, you can see @Vision is here helping guys openly and without hiding.

Thank you for your feedback, I didnt hear anything crazy like people dying or even getting ill or messed up (any more than regular side effects) so I'm going to try them out regardless at this point, just doing my due diligence before I put anything in my body. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

I think it's to each his own. If you trust us, and you are here posting, you can trust PSL.

I use PSL myself and I use euro pharma, on dbol from EP now and getting real hard pumps in the gym.

PSL is a trusted and approved supplier
I am on trenbolone from PSL, got my pack in 7 days around September roidtested it fine

I trust PSL for my gear and for gear I get for my clients
for about 4 years now they've been good to me and I am very happy with the results

for sure I saw complaints on PSL before, but if you dive deep they have no merit, no real proof and real nasty comments without backing
no lab proofs, no bloods nothing just lies from competitors

I am a heavy user of euro pharmacies
used hgh 10 IUs eurotropin
used trenbolone enan 1000mgs/week
all have helped me prep for IFBB pro status
I support PSL and I do it for all to see, no one here is hiding

I am a heavy user of euro pharmacies
used hgh 10 IUs eurotropin
used trenbolone enan 1000mgs/week
all have helped me prep for IFBB pro status
I support PSL and I do it for all to see, no one here is hiding
Trenbolone and hgh 10iu is what I'm ordering haha and testosterone. I appreciate the feedback!

This is very interesting, in fact PSL is on numerous communities that are very active, where we are the top source in multiple communities that are outclassing all of our generic contenders.
In fact there is not that many other communities, just a selected small few so when you say the majority of communities, I find this to be a bit exaggerated.
Can you please explain what communities you were finding this information on?
Because PSL has one of the best reputations.
Clearly you have not done your research, because there is some major powerhouse communities that we are on where just everyday members, post pictures of their products along with their blood work with years and years of outstanding reviews.

With this being said, if you are manufacturing a thread stating that the majority of communities are making these claims, this is where you need to fully support yourself and name these communities.

In return I can also inform you that there is a small amount of communities that have a very biased opinion, and one community in particular is full of a lot of members that have been banned and removed from many other communities and these members have nowhere else to go but to these particular small other communities that manufacture nothing but lies and inconsistencies and nothing that is factual.
If people are receiving bunk gear and non-deliveries you would see that on all of the large thriving communities.
Using the terminology bunk gear and non-deliveries is a terminology in reference that is outdated and a lot of competitors use that as clickbait and SEO.
In today's market sources would not be able to survive and get away with selling bunk gear or non-deliveries.
In fact PSL has a long extensive list of mass spect tested products by independent third-party testing facilities, that have been vetted and approved by members across all of the panels throughout the anabolic circuit.
PSL has outstanding lab test results from Lab4tox and Jano..
You can look at the lab reports and the results posted on www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

Furthermore whatever data you are reading could be outdated, and may have taken place when there was widespread campaigns from competitors trying to sabotage PSL's reputation.

If members are making these claims with no hard evidence or facts, and you choose to believe them at face value, then I will question where you stand with your belief on the Easter Bunny. :)

The title alone in this thread seem to try to cover every aspect of SEO.

Trenbolone and hgh 10iu is what I'm ordering haha and testosterone. I appreciate the feedback!
If you plan on purchasing these products, I challenge you to take us up on the offer that we have with a worldwide campaign and promotion that we do on all the communities, simply we just request for the customer to take blood work of the products and post their results and you will be compensated for your time and efforts.. :)