supplement store customer service

Hornbelt

Why do these supplement stores always email back and generic message when I ask them for help with their products or for help with customer service? It seems to be always with big companies on amazon or with those corporate supplement shops we see advertised on social media all the time. what ever happened to customer service that was good?

going2cycle

Why do these supplement stores always email back and generic message when I ask them for help with their products or for help with customer service? It seems to be always with big companies on amazon or with those corporate supplement shops we see advertised on social media all the time. what ever happened to customer service that was good?
You're buying from the wrong supp companies, try getting supps from n2bm or banned.

SteveSmi

that is a sure fire way to know they are corporate owned which means the owners just own the name/rights. they could not care less about the quality of the products or customer service, they only care about selling shit as cheap as possible aka Walmart whom i never shop at for anything due to their horrendous customer service. for many people they simply do not care about service, they just want to save a dollar. but for me it matters that is why n2bm is the go to place for supplements

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
Big companies have the least direct customer interaction because if the volume they do. That's just part of business.

Mobster

They don't employ 24-7 staff.