Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp and Anavar with PCT

Maddog1979

V.I.P.
Logger
First off I’m a few months from turning 45. 5”7 and go from 189 lbs. to about 210 on average completing a 12 week cycle. I have done cycles in the past with Test and Primabolin. I really didn’t have a clue and followed someone who competed, sold supplements at the gym, and was a personal trainer. Back in 2015 ish I heard a pop in my back using the squat machine. Long story short it put me out for a while and I got burned out, especially seeing what I had lost. 8 years later, with no damage and health fine other than getting fatter, I am back at it. This time I have made sure to do my research but to be honest I still need to learn a lot. I trained for 6 months on regular supplements to trim fat down. After loosing 37 pounds I did a 12 week test cyp 250 only cycle. Just 250 mgs one time a week and that is the most I wanted to go. I followed with a PCT that consisted of Nolvadex and HCG for 4 weeks. After 12 weeks I started this last cycle with just 250 mgs of test cyp but added only 50 mgs of Anavar in split doses for 7 weeks. My planned PCT when finished consists of:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
HCGenerate weeks 1-8

MK- 677 (Nutrobol) 20 mg weeks 1-8
MK- 2866. (Ostabolic) 20 mg weeks 1-8
GW - 501516 (Cardarine) 20 mg weeks 1-8
N2Guard weeks 1-8

The first part of PCT if I am learning is a must. The second part with sarms, which will be my first experience is where I would like feedback please. At those doses just about every site I have been on to research claimed those same were safe during PCT. My goal is to keep my progress and keep pushing for the 12 weeks after my last shot of test. I also will get my bloodwork done this week as I finish up to make sure nothing is off but everything was fine about half way into this last cycle.

First off I’m a few months from turning 45. 5”7 and go from 189 lbs. to about 210 on average completing a 12 week cycle. I have done cycles in the past with Test and Primabolin. I really didn’t have a clue and followed someone who competed, sold supplements at the gym, and was a personal trainer. Back in 2015 ish I heard a pop in my back using the squat machine. Long story short it put me out for a while and I got burned out, especially seeing what I had lost. 8 years later, with no damage and health fine other than getting fatter, I am back at it. This time I have made sure to do my research but to be honest I still need to learn a lot. I trained for 6 months on regular supplements to trim fat down. After loosing 37 pounds I did a 12 week test cyp 250 only cycle. Just 250 mgs one time a week and that is the most I wanted to go. I followed with a PCT that consisted of Nolvadex and HCG for 4 weeks. After 12 weeks I started this last cycle with just 250 mgs of test cyp but added only 50 mgs of Anavar in split doses for 7 weeks. My planned PCT when finished consists of:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
HCGenerate weeks 1-8

N2Guard weeks 1-8

The first part of PCT if I am learning is a must. The second part with sarms, which will be my first experience is where I would like feedback please. At those doses just about every site I have been on to research claimed those same were safe during PCT. My goal is to keep my progress and keep pushing for the 12 weeks after my last shot of test. I also will get my bloodwork done this week as I finish up to make sure nothing is off but everything was fine about half way into this last cycle.
@Maddog1979 welcome to the anabolex family :) happy to see you sharing and pushing for results.

To be fair, before we talk any cycles and pct with you, we need to learn more about you.
how? please start a NEW thread and share your LOG journal with us , diet training cardio pics supps sleep and more so we can guide you from there.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Diet Pre-cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
HCGenerate weeks 1-8

N2Guard weeks 1-8

I'll be 60 tomorrow. Age isn't an excuse

can you post up some touchdown pictures
and which brands are you using and which sources

this is going to be an excellent cycle to follow
I'm really looking forward to seeing your results

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.