Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testicle pain ?

considering FDA is only checking 1% of supplements these days who knows what you are taking. good chance if the supplement maker is on a large site like that they are gonna cut A LOT of corners due to tight margins

Is it normal for a 20 something to experience some testicle pain from using natural testosterone
boosters or is it possible my products could be spiked
I bought them off bb.com
you are likely using fake enhanced athlete test boosters which are spiked with superdrol

enhanced athlete and tony huge spike all test boosters I bet

Is it normal for a 20 something to experience some testicle pain from using natural testosterone
boosters or is it possible my products could be spiked
I bought them off bb.com
Hard to determine basing on your statement, what is causing the issue
Many men deal with testicular pain at some point in their lives. For some, the pain is mild and disappears on its own, while others experience persistent, severe pain. Not sure what level you’re at this time, use ice to reduce swelling in the scrotum. Take warm baths. Support your testicles while lying down by placing a rolled towel under your scrotum. Use over-the-counter pain medications like acetaminophen or ibuprofen to reduce pain.

Anything is possible man. I recommend you monitor things though and if they don't get better, go see the doctor. I would stop taking the product too so you can see if that was the issue.