Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to 4-7 day domestic not true

@ugfreak is on anabolex.com he'll comment but I would suggest you order it will be fast at door
share with us your cycle and plans

Many thanks for the replies. They are much appreciated.

Around a week for delivery sounds good.

It will be my first cycle... so any advice would be very welcome

I was thinking test only though, to be honest

Part of the reason for this is to keep things simple by reducing the variables.

And part is that I don't want to do orals. Me & my liver are on good terms at the mo, and I'd like to keep it that way...

I've been reading and watching everything I can find, and probably have more info than I can handle...with a lot of it conflicting. Particularly about 1st cycles.

So potentially Test only.
Still debating dose, ester, length of cycle, and single ester vs blend.

How lucky I am that my first ever post on here is to lol at the comparison with Amazon.

More seriously though...

Hi all

I've just joined the forum, and have a question about delivery timescales if that's ok

I live in the UK, and want to order UK Domestic.

There's info for USA Domestic (a few days).
And there's info for international (a month).
But no indication of timescales for UK Domestic.
Can I assume in-stock stuff is more likely to be a few days than a month?

I've tagged the question on here because I was reading the thread, and my question is sort of relevant.

Thanks in advance
mobster is in the UK and he got his very fast

you won't go wrong no matter what

How lucky I am that my first ever post on here is to lol at the comparison with Amazon.

More seriously though...

Hi all

I've just joined the forum, and have a question about delivery timescales if that's ok

I've tagged the question on here because I was reading the thread, and my question is sort of relevant.

Thanks in advance
Hey mate, welcome aboard!

We're sorry for not adding any specifics on the UK domestic line. You are always welcome to ask us directly on our website.

The other lines are processed daily, but the UK domestic line isn't handled daily. We mail them out a few times a week. So after your payment has cleared, we mail it out within a few days. Once that's done, it's usually delivered within 1-2 days.

best regards,
Amazon Customer Support...
Oh shoot! We're still not Amazon.

best regards,
UGFREAK

Hey mate, welcome aboard!

We're sorry for not adding any specifics on the UK domestic line. You are always welcome to ask us directly on our website.

The other lines are processed daily, but the UK domestic line isn't handled daily. We mail them out a few times a week. So after your payment has cleared, we mail it out within a few days. Once that's done, it's usually delivered within 1-2 days.

best regards,
Amazon Customer Support...
Oh shoot! We're still not Amazon.

best regards,
UGFREAK
Eh up matey

Many thanks

I'll get an order in as soon as I've sorted out what I want...and how to use bitcoin

The wife pays for Amazon Prime, if that helps

UGF is excellent and will take care of you no doubt about it. I use them and back them fully! definitely check out the para pharma line it is straight 🔥 I'm using para test and primo at the moment and it rocks 💪

More seriously though...

Hi all

Thanks in advance
4-5 days in my personal experience. And that's down to the Royal Mail

Eh up matey

Many thanks

I'll get an order in as soon as I've sorted out what I want...and how to use bitcoin

The wife pays for Amazon Prime, if that helps
If you make that order and ask us how to pay with BTC, we'll gladly be at your service! We're convinced a lot of guys to give it a go, even old people. Everyone ended up loving it. We're sure you'll nail it!

PS: Our 40% discount with BTC only lasts until the 5th of September. After that it drops. So in order to get the UK line even cheaper than the current 30%, pay within the 5th of September.

If you make that order and ask us how to pay with BTC, we'll gladly be at your service! We're convinced a lot of guys to give it a go, even old people. Everyone ended up loving it. We're sure you'll nail it!

PS: Our 40% discount with BTC only lasts until the 5th of September. After that it drops. So in order to get the UK line even cheaper than the current 30%, pay within the 5th of September.
I'm open to advice on what I need to order

I'm new to gear, but not new to serious training

I've got a 10 month window, in which I don't need to think about anything except training

How many cycles can I fit into that?

What can I achieve?

And what do I need?

I'm open to advice on what I need to order

I'm new to gear, but not new to serious training

I've got a 10 month window, in which I don't need to think about anything except training

How many cycles can I fit into that?

What can I achieve?

And what do I need?
@akaWalter we dont know much about you now so the basic cycle I suggest is testosterone and anavar.

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
50mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day
5mgs aromasin/eod

but this is all guessing, we need to know more about you, lets see your LOG.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should: