Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak.to 8 days to ship :(

I sent you a PM. I see you haven't been online since the 1st of April - hoping you can get back online, so I can look into your order and your claim.

Thank you for your patience and your respectful way to work with us brother. We're sorry that you had been unlucky regarding half of your shipment, we're sure it'll come through soon!
@ugfreak I think the guy said something and gone, many newbs like this. They complain but dont follow up.

I think its normal to get half shipment then half after to be fair. It's steroids not magic right :)

from my end, @ugfreak ugfreak.to 100% legit and trusted and approved, I support him openly and fully! great source, check out his crypto discounts guys.

I sent you a PM. I see you haven't been online since the 1st of April - hoping you can get back online, so I can look into your order and your claim.

Thank you for your patience and your respectful way to work with us brother. We're sorry that you had been unlucky regarding half of your shipment, we're sure it'll come through soon!
Always willing to work with anyone that is trying to do the right thing. I'm just a little confused with the current status. I've never seen this except with one other order which is also currentlyoutstanding. That order is with another source on this site that I've also used for the first time.

Hopefully this is resolved by May 1st or we'll need to discuss another option. Thank you for your attentiveness.

Always willing to work with anyone that is trying to do the right thing. I'm just a little confused with the current status. I've never seen this except with one other order which is also currentlyoutstanding. That order is with another source on this site that I've also used for the first time.

Hopefully this is resolved by May 1st or we'll need to discuss another option. Thank you for your attentiveness.
@jw3man what do you mean bro? "currentlyoutstanding" is that on the exchanger or who?

I have two orders outstanding. One with ugfreak that I referenced above and another with Steroidify. I'm not ready to share the full experience just yet but I am beginning to lose patience.
@jw3man I understand commented in the other thread, please give it time broly

I have two orders outstanding. One with ugfreak that I referenced above and another with Steroidify. I'm not ready to share the full experience just yet but I am beginning to lose patience.
can you be more specific ?

this isn't amazon where you get next day delivery. if you order international you need to give it time

can you be more specific ?

this isn't amazon where you get next day delivery. if you order international you need to give it time
I understand that it is not Amazon. I'm also not an idiot that's going to believe an item was sent just because a label was created.

Ugfreak order international.
Received tracking on 2/16 for two packages.
Tracking information always stated the same thing "label created awaiting item"
30 days passed and ugfreak processed a reship of the two packages. One package landed and showed tracking updates 4 days after ugfreak provided the tracking number. The other says "label created awaiting item". I've seen this message for 19 days. I'm hopeful that it will still arrive but if it's not here May 1st I would like to discuss another option with him. Hopefully he will continue to be flexible.

Order placed through Steroidify was domestic.
I'm not going to get into details with this one since I do believe it will be resolved in a few days. Basically I've been waiting 22 days for a domestic order (22 days since they said it was sent not since order date), told items were in transit but the tracking update only said, "label created awaiting item". An update was provided yesterday that the item was received and is in transit so I should e good unless I receive an empty box lol

I'll also add that orders through naps and PSL never seem to have these issues. The tracking numbers they provide show updates within a few days on domestic and 14 days for international. Multiple orders with these guys. And two orders with them while waiting for the orders from ugfreak and Steroidify to come in.

This is my 1st experience with ugfreak and Steroidify.

I understand that it is not Amazon. I'm also not an idiot that's going to believe an item was sent just because a label was created.

30 days passed and ugfreak processed a reship of the two packages. One package landed and showed tracking updates 4 days after ugfreak provided the tracking number. The other says "label created awaiting item". I've seen this message for 19 days. I'm hopeful that it will still arrive but if it's not here May 1st I would like to discuss another option with him. Hopefully he will continue to be flexible.

I'm not going to get into details with this one since I do believe it will be resolved in a few days. Basically I've been waiting 22 days for a domestic order (22 days since they said it was sent not since order date), told items were in transit but the tracking update only said, "label created awaiting item". An update was provided yesterday that the item was received and is in transit so I should e good unless I receive an empty box lol
label created awaiting item when doing international you won't see it track until it clears customs in most situations. it could be as simple as your package is sitting in customs, if it does get seized then a reship will happen. i always tell people when ordering international to be patient, it can take 10 days or 40 days.

if you need it faster then do domestic

I've gone international with all 3 ugfreak orders 1st one took 3 weeks, second one took 11 days 3rd one took 8 days to reach me, I don't think it falls on the source it really depends on the shipping companies and post offices imo, each time the international shipping got faster and faster for me to hit me state side.

I've never had one issue with ugfreak personally.

I'll also add that orders through naps and PSL never seem to have these issues. The tracking numbers they provide show updates within a few days on domestic and 14 days for international. Multiple orders with these guys. And two orders with them while waiting for the orders from ugfreak and Steroidify to come in.

This is my 1st experience with ugfreak and Steroidify.

So you're suggesting we didn't send it, because the label was created but the tracking update doesn't update daily, showing its every step on the way to the your country? Because we DID ship it already. You've been informed how the tracking works and that IS how it works. Once it reaches your country, only THEN it update. Exactly like for all the guys doing these great reviews, for the products they received. It wasn't any different with their tracking numbers.

You've had success with other sources, but you didn't order from them in the same period. If you did, maybe you'd say the same thing about them. Because we have customers coming to us complaining about the same thing from other sources. Then they placed orders with us and got it within our T/A. It's the same thing, just the other way around. It's not about the source or the shipping companies - the reason it didn't deliver is obvious. We can't speak too much about it publicly. However, instead of you losing your hard worked money, we got you a reship. Now let's see. It should arrive on time. If it doesn't, then we can have a conversation about it. Until then, we'd appreciate you not speculating as so far, it's on its way. Despite you not seeing the update because as mentioned, i'tll update once in the country.

We're sorry for the trouble, not getting your original parcel. We covered your loss by reshipping and we're confident it should deliver. So far we have not had to ship out 3 times, as the reships made it within the ETA. Feel welcome to send me your order ID so I can check your order as well. We hope it arrives soon. Once again, sorry for the trouble!

So you're suggesting we didn't send it, because the label was created but the tracking update doesn't update daily, showing its every step on the way to the your country? Because we DID ship it already. You've been informed how the tracking works and that IS how it works. Once it reaches your country, only THEN it update. Exactly like for all the guys doing these great reviews, for the products they received. It wasn't any different with their tracking numbers.

You've had success with other sources, but you didn't order from them in the same period. If you did, maybe you'd say the same thing about them. Because we have customers coming to us complaining about the same thing from other sources. Then they placed orders with us and got it within our T/A. It's the same thing, just the other way around. It's not about the source or the shipping companies - the reason it didn't deliver is obvious. We can't speak too much about it publicly. However, instead of you losing your hard worked money, we got you a reship. Now let's see. It should arrive on time. If it doesn't, then we can have a conversation about it. Until then, we'd appreciate you not speculating as so far, it's on its way. Despite you not seeing the update because as mentioned, i'tll update once in the country.

We're sorry for the trouble, not getting your original parcel. We covered your loss by reshipping and we're confident it should deliver. So far we have not had to ship out 3 times, as the reships made it within the ETA. Feel welcome to send me your order ID so I can check your order as well. We hope it arrives soon. Once again, sorry for the trouble!
I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. I'm sharing my experience that's it. I'm hopeful you are right and it will come in. May 3rd will be 40 days since the reship, so if no progress by then or a letter from customs I will follow up with you to discuss another option to make this right. If I do receive a letter from customs I will happily share with everyone as proof the package was sent and I will walk away with the loss requiring nothing more from your team.

To clarify yes I ordered from 2 other sources 3-4 weeks after my order with you and they both arrived. 1 domestic and 1 international. Tracking number on the international showed the items progress every step.

You have many positive reviews, agreed. That is why I placed the order. You have also been fantastic with your communication on your site. Very professional. I'm going to share my experience positive or negative. I expect everyone to do the same. It helps us all make better decisions and fix any issues from both the customer and the source.

My hope is I'm posting a TD review and eating some crow before May 3rd lol!

my man you cannot blame ugfreak for customs snatching your packages. that is a risk for all of us and its been that way for 20+ years since guys first started ordering gear online.

but in this case i bet customs will kick it out fast

my man you cannot blame ugfreak for customs snatching your packages. that is a risk for all of us and its been that way for 20+ years since guys first started ordering gear online.

but in this case i bet customs will kick it out fast
As I stated above if I receive a customs letter than I will walk away with the loss and no blame!

I'm not blaming anyone, just sharing my experience. I know the risks.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. I'm sharing my experience that's it. I'm hopeful you are right and it will come in. May 3rd will be 40 days since the reship, so if no progress by then or a letter from customs I will follow up with you to discuss another option to make this right. If I do receive a letter from customs I will happily share with everyone as proof the package was sent and I will walk away with the loss requiring nothing more from your team.

To clarify yes I ordered from 2 other sources 3-4 weeks after my order with you and they both arrived. 1 domestic and 1 international. Tracking number on the international showed the items progress every step.

You have many positive reviews, agreed. That is why I placed the order. You have also been fantastic with your communication on your site. Very professional. I'm going to share my experience positive or negative. I expect everyone to do the same. It helps us all make better decisions and fix any issues from both the customer and the source.

Today is 20th day since it was reshipped. May 3rd, 19 days from today, will be 39 days. We know the other parcel came in just 12 days, but it's not always the same touchdown for all parcels. We have a lot of warehouses and customs can delay it. We sure hope it doesn't become a problem at customs, we're not used to those problems either.

To clarify, lots of dudes ordered before and after you, and they got it within our ETA. Most within 2 weeks, while complaining about other sources not being able to deliver. Same situation as you, but the other way around where we deliver and the other sources weren't able to deliver. It's not related to the sources. So we're saying depending on when the order was placed, you'd experience the same issue as them with other sources, and they'd experience the same with UGFREAK at that time. You're complaining about us not being able to deliver and them delivering after you ordered from us - while the other customers said they are still waiting for those sources to deliver their orders, but got ours already once they switched to us. Although happy to gain their customers, we let them know it wasn't their source fault and hopefully they will come through.

Thank you. We share the same hope lol!

Today is 20th day since it was reshipped. May 3rd, 19 days from today, will be 39 days. We know the other parcel came in just 12 days, but it's not always the same touchdown for all parcels. We have a lot of warehouses and customs can delay it. We sure hope it doesn't become a problem at customs, we're not used to those problems either.

To clarify, lots of dudes ordered before and after you, and they got it within our ETA. Most within 2 weeks, while complaining about other sources not being able to deliver. Same situation as you, but the other way around where we deliver and the other sources weren't able to deliver. It's not related to the sources. So we're saying depending on when the order was placed, you'd experience the same issue as them with other sources, and they'd experience the same with UGFREAK at that time. You're complaining about us not being able to deliver and them delivering after you ordered from us - while the other customers said they are still waiting for those sources to deliver their orders, but got ours already once they switched to us. Although happy to gain their customers, we let them know it wasn't their source fault and hopefully they will come through.

Thank you. We share the same hope lol!
@ugfreak as always you're professional and reasonable. I know for members sometimes international times are a pain because it's hit and miss, I know for a fact that UGFreak.to always delivers, as I have multiple clients on the para pharma.

But openly I can say, international is 9 out of 10, so 90% of the time packs come, 10% maybe issue with delivery, it's not an issue, most of the time no problems at all.

As you say in another post it's also a risk we all take. I've had the 'pleasure' of the Police actually knock on my door after a letter from customs. It's super rare. But not an issue with UGFreak per se