Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to always out on break?

HaderuRaf

Got really frustrated over the Christmas break because I ordered from ugfreak and they didn’t ship at all cause they were on vacation
Now again i ordered and the person responded to me 4 days later and said they just got back from holiday.
are these guys always on vacation or a holiday or are they actually in business to sell steroids? it's getting very frustrating cuz they have decent gear

I dont know if they are international or not but there are many different holidays overseas... as far as Christmas, your just absurd if you think people don't break on Christmas... what planet do you live on?

Got really frustrated over the Christmas break because I ordered from ugfreak and they didn’t ship at all cause they were on vacation
Now again i ordered and the person responded to me 4 days later and said they just got back from holiday.
are these guys always on vacation or a holiday or are they actually in business to sell steroids? it's getting very frustrating cuz they have decent gear
@ugfreak is not always out on a break I see him on anabolex all the time. You're making things up.

I think it's the same finestgears.to attacker again if you ask me.

UGFreak has my support and my trust I dont trust the review by the OP.

looooool! These fake reviews from your company are getting funnier and funnier. Thinking you might just really enjoy attention, as you might be lonely. While it would be awesome, we never had a Christmas break lol! What holiday did you invent for us recently? 4 days? If you're paying, I might just take that 4 days vacation.

@HaderuRaf I see @ugfreak here posting, so he's NOT on a break. Please take what you said back.