Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to underdosed gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylonY

I used ugfreak.to this time. I believe And spreading my money around and helping small businesses navigate this troubling time. I tried these guys out out of the goodness of my heart and they backstabbed me. They sent me testosterone that was fake at best and under dosed at worst. My test levels are that of an 90 year old now

Source problems are easily avoided by simply sticking with trusted sources... This isnt the first time weve heard bad things about this source... None are better or would come to mind first before Domestic Supply... They are an industry leader for over a decade and absolutely who I recommend!

We seem to have quite a few complains on them sir. I would suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. There are so many reasons why they are best from having such a wide variety of top name brands, to being so well known and trusted along with having top notch customer service and shipping speed, it is fairly obvious to make the switch to Domestic Supply!

I used ugfreak.to this time. I believe And spreading my money around and helping small businesses navigate this troubling time. I tried these guys out out of the goodness of my heart and they backstabbed me. They sent me testosterone that was fake at best and under dosed at worst. My test levels are that of an 90 year old now
24 hours to post your evidence if nothing is posted as evidence this will be considered a slam by a competitor.

Please post evidence.

Post up proof this review on ugfreak.

Thanks for the support guys! And to people saying there's complaints about us, prove us ONE single REAL review. Get us an order number or anything that proves it's true.

It's funny how no one ever want to share ANY information when they claim such BS. We've contacted each person so far, with no replies, just these false accusations and somehow advertising for other sources. And others are gladly running their mouths, backing those claims, by mentioning other fake reviews. Not a single person have evidence - not those claiming the BS or those backing up their stories. Would LOVE to see some evidence.

UGFreak is approved and absolutely NOT a scammer. He is trusted by our community and has proven to be a stand up guy.

We have checked ugfreak.to and the business is legit with a lot of customer feedback, and many positive reviews.
They are now approved on anabolex

false-png.1768

Member in question contacted, no response. This review is deemed false and misleading lies. 2 emails were sent to him and 3 DMs were sent, no response.

Due to fake review, this thread will be closed in 24 hours.

Just as expected - just like the others that posted - no information at all. No replies with order ID or any information. FAKE FAKE FAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

To everyone believing these fake threads, be a little critical. Don't believe everything you read!

Just as expected - just like the others that posted - no information at all. No replies with order ID or any information. FAKE FAKE FAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

To everyone believing these fake threads, be a little critical. Don't believe everything you read!
Fake likely your competitor posted it. I spoke to @Anabolex-Chuck and helped him email from my email to. The guy didn't respond to me either.

@ugfreak you're legit as they come, we got your back.

UGFreak you have my support, you're a true stand up man.

Status
Not open for further replies.