Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a mess Ugfreak.to

qacelo

Now i am not one to complain about sources but i have to say something here
I ordered from ugfreak website. Website was super confusing to navigate.Found what I wanted and I ordered it
I sent in my payment right away and then I got an email saying payment confirm
a week later nothing no tracking or anything so I reached out to them. the email me back and said they would ship the item in two days and apologize. it's now been 6 days since that and still nothing. why do I have to keep messaging them just to get any type of movement on my package? it should have been shipped right away!

I ordered from ugfreak website. Website was super confusing to navigate.Found what I wanted and I ordered it
a week later nothing no tracking or anything so I reached out to them. the email me back and said they would ship the item in two days and apologize. it's now been 6 days since that and still nothing. why do I have to keep messaging them just to get any type of movement on my package? it should have been shipped right away!
@qacelo you wouldn't happen to be a competitor to ugfreak.to? Sounds like you are finestgears.to to me. Just attacking @ugfreak for now reason.

This is a poster with real feedback on UGFreak

I already said it in a more recent post I saw this old post and I believe the account to say: Sorry my bad englisha I am Spanish. I read an old post from 2021, some complaints about ugfreak not responding once they have been paid and that they are only interested in money. I want to say that they have always answered me even more than a month later when I have already received their products if I have had any questions and they have always been attentive to everything. regarding the treatment is a 10/10

I believe @mr.right more than I believe you.

Plus, UGFreak is approved, trusted, and secure.

You make zero mention of attempting to contact them... why would you not contact them directly if there was an issue? How is there any logic to not contact them first?

Hello and welcome.

We're sorry you found it super confusing to navigate. We usually get feedback about how easy our website is, when we have newly joined customers. It shows all the difference categories you can browse, it shows the brands too. Can you explain what made it super confusing?

That doesn't sound usual. No one is getting any movement by reaching out. Are you sure you understood everything correctly? As in how many days it takes to pick your funds, to pack your order, ship it out and then add your tracking info? Sometimes customers have all that info, yet they message all the time to ask when it ships out. Is that the case with you as well? Please send me your order ID so I can check it out. Thanks.

The orders that had their tracking numbers updated today, were 1-2 days old only. And that's within our time frame of packing/shipping/updating. The tracking numbers landed today. Are you sure you didn't miss out the update somehow? Please send me your order ID soon as possible, so I can check your order and what the situation is.

When you have an issue with any company that you do business with, I would find it rather obvious to contact them directly before making any sort of posts about any type of situation. That is extremely low class in my view in terms of what you did by not contacting them first

@qacelo I am doubting your review after I saw the last few reviews. I think you are affiliated with finestgears.to who has attacked ugfreak.to in the past.

My experience with @ugfreak is that he's honest, trustworthy and a really good person. I've seen many members and clients his way all are always happy.

I bet this is another attack by fitnestgears.to I'm almost certain of it like 99%. That guy was all over ugfreak before.

@Ulter why is this nasty finestgears.to attacking @ugfreak? I don't understand. UGfreak is good people.

Thank you everyone for chiming in... Some sources are just dirty people and will rather focus on attacking others sources, make false reviews and what not, rather th an focusing on themselves and try to make their site popular. We pity them!

OP hasn't sent any order related information, just like the other recent guys who posted negative about us. OP, if you're for real, you have the chance to prove it to me with your order info. If no info is sent, then please focus on your own company rather than others! UGFREAK never hurt anyone in this business, so we don't understand other soruces attacking us!