Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey conundrum?

DAcevedor

following a plant based diet has worked well for me, all my health numbers are improved across the board. been using a vegan protein powder which is much less calories than whey but it is more expensive. fast forward to today, if i add in whey protein powder will i have to adjust my calories down to fit it in my diet?

all these protein powders are inferior to real food.

and yes they are NOT real food i don't care what anyone says. i don't see a single animal in nature eating powders last i checked

following a plant based diet has worked well for me, all my health numbers are improved across the board. been using a vegan protein powder which is much less calories than whey but it is more expensive. fast forward to today, if i add in whey protein powder will i have to adjust my calories down to fit it in my diet?

That will depend on why you're adding it in.

I don't follow calories that closely so I would just say trial and error. You may end up with some stomach issues by adding in whey though.