whey protein checking

Hey I wanted to get opinions from the experts on here for my protein powder I bought. It is called Creamy Vanilla VP2 protein powder. The first ingredient is a protein blend of hydrolzyed whey protein and isolate. It also has natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sucralose and acesulfame potassium. It has 110 calories per scoop with 5g fat and no sugars. 23G protein. What you think about this one?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
nothing in it is natural. all fake food. even the first ingredient is processed fake food.

never pay attention to the macros, that is how they get you. look at the actual ingredients.

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
what does natural and artificial flavoring even mean? could mean anything.

I don't put trash into my body every since I quit my hard drug use in my early 20's. best thing i ever did. I use lots of gear and look and feel better than ever. i agree with steevesmi REAL FOOD

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey I wanted to get opinions from the experts on here for my protein powder I bought. It is called Creamy Vanilla VP2 protein powder. The first ingredient is a protein blend of hydrolzyed whey protein and isolate. It also has natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sucralose and acesulfame potassium. It has 110 calories per scoop with 5g fat and no sugars. 23G protein. What you think about this one?

Put up a picture of the Nutritional Facts so we can see the whole thing. That being said it looks like OK macros, but still we need to see the supplement facts.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
It is just another processed protein powder. Sure, some are better than others but really you want to stick to real food as much as possible.