will whey give you acne?

Bseserker

I have a friend who said I shouldn’t use whey cause it gave him really bad acne I guess cause of the milk and hormones that is in it? It this even possible to get? Or is it from the fat content that is in dairy. He said he used ON gold whey concentrate and isolate and he started getting zits on his face and lips after a week

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
dairy consumption can cause a lot of health problems. I read the other day that Tom Brady consumes zero dairy in his diet at all and he is still going strong at his age. go figure

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I have a friend who said I shouldn’t use whey cause it gave him really bad acne I guess cause of the milk and hormones that is in it? It this even possible to get? Or is it from the fat content that is in dairy. He said he used ON gold whey concentrate and isolate and he started getting zits on his face and lips after a week
Some people get acne from milk but not a lot, if you use dairy make sure it's with probiotics.

Mobster

V.I.P.
It can.

2 reasons

1) Lactose intolerance. Try Isolate
2) The flavoured etc kind are full of additives

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
From whey? No....unless you have some issue with dairy. Maybe your friend just got acne like many do