insulin legality question

robbytan

I'm using insulin purely for bodybuilding purposes, i am in no way a diabetic where i need it or have a script for it. my question is if i go on a plane will they seize my insulin or arrest me for taking it with me ? i don't want to check it in cause i heard it gets super hot in the baggage hold. will it be a problem to carry it?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
some insulins are over the counter, and some are not. the TSA is not going to know the difference but if you want to create a hassle then go for it. why don't you just leave it at home and get more of it when you get to your destination

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'm using insulin purely for bodybuilding purposes, i am in no way a diabetic where i need it or have a script for it. my question is if i go on a plane will they seize my insulin or arrest me for taking it with me ? i don't want to check it in cause i heard it gets super hot in the baggage hold. will it be a problem to carry it?
That makes no sense at all. If anything the opposite

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I never recommend traveling with anything you should have a script for. Even it it is likely fine, I just don't think it is worth the potential hassle.