Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a typical leg day thoughts and opinions

Wakeidu

I’m looking to pick your brains on if you think this is a good leg day and what you should add or take out of this
my typical day starts out with some mild cardio I go on the treadmill for like 10 or 12 minutes for a walk
then I do squats with warm-ups then I go heavy 2 to 3 plates
then I will do leg extensions
then I will work my lower legs and hamstrings
anything that you would add or take out of this?

Idk your gender, experience, etc., but when you say you "go heavy" with 2 or 3 plates, I'm was wondering, are you squatting deep, like into the cradle, so to speak? How many reps are you getting with 3 plates (315)? Are you capable of doing 20 reps? If so, can you squat 4 plates for 8 to 12 reps? I like to do 10 reps with 135, 10 with 315, 10 with 405, 10 more with 455 (rep ranges vary based on what I feel capable of at the moment), then I go down and do 20 reps for 315, and another 20 with 225. Then I move on to leg extensions and leg curls. On alternating leg days I do leg press instead of squats.

My legs are stubborn, so I hit them twice a week, hard as fuck. I'm on Test C. and Deca, am 5' 8" and weigh 214, so for me the weights I mentioned wipe me out considerably while I'm doing them, and get sore for a couple of days.

Anyway, I hope maybe I helped you, and that you're able to blast 'em good next workout!

I’m looking to pick your brains on if you think this is a good leg day and what you should add or take out of this
my typical day starts out with some mild cardio I go on the treadmill for like 10 or 12 minutes for a walk
then I do squats with warm-ups then I go heavy 2 to 3 plates
then I will do leg extensions
then I will work my lower legs and hamstrings
anything that you would add or take out of this?
you gotta go heavy on legs imo