Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad genetics and supplementing

Kimqerl

I have really bad genetics and I would like to try a supplement that can help make that up
to give you an idea of how bad my genetics are I trained with a buddy of mine over the past 6 months and he saw some incredible results and I don’t even look like I work out
there has to be some good supplement options for me where I can see some really good changes to my physique. Any tips?

I have really bad genetics and I would like to try a supplement that can help make that up
to give you an idea of how bad my genetics are I trained with a buddy of mine over the past 6 months and he saw some incredible results and I don’t even look like I work out
there has to be some good supplement options for me where I can see some really good changes to my physique. Any tips?
bad genetics happen
you can use test boosters like hcgenerate to help for sure

Hcgenerate

i suggest n2bm products

n2guard and hcgenerate are both excellent

n2slinx and n2guard will work great

What does this mean?

i'm a fan of n2bm products always

make sure you use n2guard on cycle and hcgenerate off cycle