Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Beligas Questions

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

BerndV

V.I.P.
Logger
I've been on pharma Test Cyp for a while now (brand Pfizer Depo Testosterone). The results have been pretty amazing and that has led to wanting to try Anavar and Dianabol. Thus I have gone down the rabbit hole. I've come to realize that many online suppliers are scammers either some of the time or all the time. I believe I've found some legit online retailers on this site. However, I am a bit confused about the various brands being sold by these retailers ie Beligas, Ultima, etc. If the various brands are being sold by a solid retailer, are they all equivalent? Are some brands "better" than others? For example, it seems that legitimate Beligas has a reputation for being excellent but expensive. If price is not a big concern, would their products be preferable? If so, why? I would greatly appreciate answers to these questions, as I have not been able to discover a straight answer by simply perusing this and other forums.

I've been on pharma Test Cyp for a while now (brand Pfizer Depo Testosterone). The results have been pretty amazing and that has led to wanting to try Anavar and Dianabol. Thus I have gone down the rabbit hole. I've come to realize that many online suppliers are scammers either some of the time or all the time. I believe I've found some legit online retailers on this site. However, I am a bit confused about the various brands being sold by these retailers ie Beligas, Ultima, etc. If the various brands are being sold by a solid retailer, are they all equivalent? Are some brands "better" than others? For example, it seems that legitimate Beligas has a reputation for being excellent but expensive. If price is not a big concern, would their products be preferable? If so, why? I would greatly appreciate answers to these questions, as I have not been able to discover a straight answer by simply perusing this and other forums.
@BerndV first welcome to Anabolex.com we are happy to have you here in the community.

Now, brands are brands, but suppliers are NOT all the same. Bad and non-approved suppliers can FAKE brands. So you should always use approved suppliers that are vetted:

moving on, specific brand question. I like Beligas and Ultima both. Beligas seems higher quality, check @domestic-supply.com Greg has some good Beligas and he ships fast.

Your cycle is a different story, if you're on testosterone, adding dbol is not a good idea, better add anavar, much easier to control.

Like this.

200mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day (split 25/25 dose)
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support required on this cycle ed check n2bm.com)

We also need to see your LOG journal diary posted with diet training cardio and more to really see how we can guide you properly into this cycle with orals.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Beligas is a high quality brand, better than ultima if you ask me personally. Just make sure you use trusted suppliers.
add anavar and n2guard to your test base right now and post a LOG journal right now

test cypionate base, always get anavar on top never dbol and always have a LOG going TRT or not

Beligas top of my list, along with geneza pharma and euro pharma and para pharma all good brands
I want to see you share a LOG for test+var will be good

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

if you buy from a trusted approved source, get the best priced like beligas or ultima both good imo
check geneza euro pharma and para pharma in future
please please start your log now

quality is relative to the source not the brand imo

add the anavar its the right way
and add LOG journal please

Hey bro, its like anything else, everyone has their preferences... mercedes vs. audi vs. bmw for example... im a mercedes guy but there are plenty of people who are audi or bmw people but they are all 3 in the same class per se (ill argue all day mercedes is the best) but thats personal preference... all the brands from @domestic-supply.com are the top brands out there and from there, its just up to the person on what they prefer... i have several types of ice cream flavors i like a lot but i have my personal favorite etc... im sure you get what im saying... you cant go wrong either way