Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to break from the norm I thought I'd post something mildly philosophical today........................I was just waiting for the people who dropped back a few posts and started wondering, "Isn't that what this Bro usually does?' Yes, it is, I'm just being a little playful on my way into a serious post.

So lets get the heavy lifting out of the way first. The "working set" of this post, and then we will back into it.

The delusion of independent origination is one of the core elements of suffering in this world.

I know it sounds complicated but you can drop back to that after reading this whole post and hopefully it will make more sense then.

I will start out by stating, any individuals involved in aggression, any kind of violence, or stealing during the recent demonstrations is succumbing to their worst fundamental darkness. These behaviors have impacted a number of people close to me and I could not be more livid. And just to drive the point home, when these actions negatively impact friends of the Buddha the negative effects are going to be that much more extreme.

But who are the perpetrators of the aggression and why are they doing it. Antifa is in there, a bunch of spoiled little brats who wouldn't know "anarchy" if it slapped them across their ignorant faces. But there are also individuals who benefit from making violence the face of this movement, the thing that makes it on the news, even as hundreds of thousands of people peacefully demonstrate across the county.

I love to train in the gym, eat a strict diet, use gear responsibly, and be a members of a number of communities that seek positive transformations. That is the reason I'm here, and why I walk the walk in my faith based organization.

Bodybuilding and consistent spiritual practice (I chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo as supported by the SGI-USA.org, but by all means follow the path that works for you) give me an opportunity to bring out my best and have a positive influence on the people around me, including youth who might not have good examples of this in any other areas of their lives.
It also helps me feel safe when it chaotic situations just because of my size and the way I carry myself.

We are all on this journey together. We are all interconnected.

Reach out to me for more on my spiritual practice if you are interested in it, or to tell me how yours is helping you reveal your unlimited potential and help others do the same.

As long as any of us are suffering we are all suffering...

Just a quick reality check. Our customer satisfaction rate tends to be closer to 999% than 1000%.

We are awesome, but not perfect.

But even in this realization, as we recognize there is always room for improvement, we can model the process of embracing the opportunity to develop further, encouraging the other members of this wonderful community.

I've been getting so many new connects on Wickr app and I really enjoy discussing peoples goals and responsible cycles that can support the achievement of them.

Once you register on Wickr me app, should you have any questions regarding how to connect with me (I am also buddhabuilder there) pm me here and I'll connect the dots.

I look forward to hearing from you...

I just had an awesome leg workout and found myself, as I was driving home, looking forward to sharing it with our community.

I encourage everyone here to jump onto this thread with similar experiences, questions, whatever. You can also start your own threads about stuff, but posting on here can help give you a feel for how you want to present ideas and get feedback from others.

I know I don't have to tell you this was all in strict form so I won't mention it.

So anyway, I started with leg extensions - 6 sets with reps from 15 to 8, followed by box squats - 5 sets/15-8. I mentioned the guy who guided me on my squat journey a week or so ago, and he insisted on box squats as you don't get that bounce at the bottom to help shift the weight. Going down to where you just feel the box below you, without putting your weight on it, leads to you getting full range of motion every rep and keeps the weight in the target muscles. On to leg curls - 5 sets/15-8, leg press 4/15-8 with a triple drop set, calves, triple drop set on extensions, and finally (and I had to walk up stairs for this which was a little challenging in itself) lower back intentions.

Basking in the afterglow in the car on the way home and 8 ounces of chicken with a cup of fruit salad to ice the experience.

Let me know what you have been training...

I'm following the guidance from one of my own posts today and taking the day off training. I have been so in my flow in the gym since getting back in that I could easily keep going, but as I stated in that post, growth happens when you are resting, eating, and living a balanced life. So based on my involvement with Bros here I maintain the awareness of the importance of walking what I talk.

This is another reason why this community is so important for all of us. I assure you, regardless of how much you meditate, pray, or engage in some other spiritual practice there will be times when you start to feel overwhelmed. It is in those moments that reading a recent post, or just having one of the other members here share a word of encouragement with you that can turn a key that unlocks new insights that lead to positive growth.

We are all interconnected....

I saw a post from a respected Bro where he has been doing 1 1/2iu's are pharmacy HGH and 1 1/2iu's of generic, split 12 hours a part, so I did a little research and came up with doing something similar. I will restarting;

1 1/2iu's Serostim from one of our sources a day along with 1 1/2iu's of our generic 12 hours apart. The Serostim is a little pricey but at 1 1/2iu's a day a box lasts 3 months. I am having such great results from all our sources products I know this is going to take it to a new level. If you haven't seen my recent pictures showing results of 5 months of generic HGH with a TRT dose of 80mg a week check my Buddha in the Mix thread.

I feel confident that I'll be posting another pair of before/after pictures in 3 months.

PM me here for a price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app for even faster responses...

Just getting started...

We didn't fight our way through to get sick now.

Gyms are opening so lets help ensure that we stay safe and healthy, and promote the health and safety of those around us. So;

Sanitize your hands upon entry of the gym and in between exercises. They supply wipes at some of the gyms I go to and I like to wipe down the equipment after I use it.

Maintain social distancing. Sometimes I work out with people and it hasn't been a problem to interact between sets while standing 6 feet apart.

Check your temperature if you aren't feeling well and take the day off if necessary. This will help prevent putting strain on your immune system if your coming down with something and help prevent the spread of germs.

There is a quote that goes something like, "I take care of myself in order to help others, and I take care of others in order to help myself."

We are all interconnected...

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

It's the count down for gyms to open in California.

The governor gave the go ahead last week and I am hearing reports that many chain gyms will be open Friday.

Now is the time Bros! Get your most up to date price list, interact with one of the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps regarding cycle and workout plans and get ready to take it to a whole new level.

PM me here or even better, connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Who is doing squats first day back?

My recent before and after photos following 5 months of cutting while on 80mg Axiom Test E a week and 3iu's of our Generic HGH a day (drop back a couple of weeks if you haven't seen then) got me thinking about all things nutrition so I'm writing a post about it.

The "before" picture there is actually what I would "cut" down to each year. My idea of a cut was going from eating 6 meals a day with 32 oz of yogurt snack to 4 meals a day. Sure, I lost weight and showed some definition, but nothing like when I sat down, did the math, and leaned into it. If you have been following my posts for a while you may have heard me wax nostalgic about the 10 years I spent eating 2 1/2 pounds of chicken, meat, or fish every day (most days anyway), and that was the path I walked to go from a body weight of 172lbs to 230 (I'm about 212 now).

Rich Piana, the man we all used to love to hate (may he find peace in his next existence) went on at length about the need to eat big to get big. And although he was a bit over the top in many ways this is the truth. I was trying to convey this information to a skinny man-boy in the gym one day and he was saying something along the lines of, "I just can't get myself to eat more than I already am". To which I replied, "Just chew the food up and wash it down with water. If it was easy everyone would be a bodybuilder".

A theme in some of my posts lately has been that growth happens when your not in the gym, and one of the main places that happens is in the kitchen.

What ever your current physique goals contact me on the Wickr app for guidance on your next cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Bon appetit...

My recent before and after photos following 5 months of cutting while on 80mg Axiom Test E a week and 3iu's of our Generic HGH a day (drop back a couple of weeks if you haven't seen then) got me thinking about all things nutrition so I'm writing a post about it.

The "before" picture there is actually what I would "cut" down to each year. My idea of a cut was going from eating 6 meals a day with 32 oz of yogurt snack to 4 meals a day. Sure, I lost weight and showed some definition, but nothing like when I sat down, did the math, and leaned into it. If you have been following my posts for a while you may have heard me wax nostalgic about the 10 years I spent eating 2 1/2 pounds of chicken, meat, or fish every day (most days anyway), and that was the path I walked to go from a body weight of 172lbs to 230 (I'm about 212 now).

Rich Piana, the man we all used to love to hate (may he find peace in his next existence) went on at length about the need to eat big to get big. And although he was a bit over the top in many ways this is the truth. I was trying to convey this information to a skinny man-boy in the gym one day and he was saying something along the lines of, "I just can't get myself to eat more than I already am". To which I replied, "Just chew the food up and wash it down with water. If it was easy everyone would be a bodybuilder".

A theme in some of my posts lately has been that growth happens when your not in the gym, and one of the main places that happens is in the kitchen.

What ever your current physique goals contact me on the Wickr app for guidance on your next cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Bon appetit...

bro...you got them pics for us?.....

bro...you got them pics for us?.....
Drop back to my June 1st post Bro, and I kid you not, when I post again in 3 months I'm going to be even more full and defined.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for all your cycle, support, and enhancement needs.

PM Me here or Connect with me on the Wickr me app for even faster responses....

Who has recently gotten back into the gym?

If you have been following any of my posts over the past 5 months you know I took a, "By any means necessary", approach to training from the very start of the pandemic. Whether it was body weight exercises, lifting inanimate objects, or resistance bands, I was all in.

So when the big gyms opened up I felt like I was at an amusement park. Spoiled for choice I maintained my mindfulness;

-Full range of motion
-pause at the bottom of the negative
-initiate the motion with the target muscle
-squeeze at top of resistance
-and visualize in order to maintain mind/muscle connection

Just really enjoying the process.

As always, PM me here for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or for even faster responses connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Enjoy your training...

Who has recently gotten back into the gym?

If you have been following any of my posts over the past 5 months you know I took a, "By any means necessary", approach to training from the very start of the pandemic. Whether it was body weight exercises, lifting inanimate objects, or resistance bands, I was all in.

So when the big gyms opened up I felt like I was at an amusement park. Spoiled for choice I maintained my mindfulness;

-Full range of motion
-pause at the bottom of the negative
-initiate the motion with the target muscle
-squeeze at top of resistance
-and visualize in order to maintain mind/muscle connection

Just really enjoying the process.

As always, PM me here for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or for even faster responses connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder.

Enjoy your training...

Buddha is the real deal. Placed my first order with the the Buddha June 2nd and it arrived June 8th! Ordered some Pinnacle Test E and some anavar that I will be reviewing for ya'll soon. If it wasn't for Buddha i'd be without gear. Show some love to the OG! Great communication during the entire shipping process as well. He will set you up with any of your AAS needs at a good price.

Buddha is the real deal. Placed my first order with the the Buddha June 2nd and it arrived June 8th! Ordered some Pinnacle Test E and some anavar that I will be reviewing for ya'll soon. If it wasn't for Buddha i'd be without gear. Show some love to the OG! Great communication during the entire shipping process as well. He will set you up with any of your AAS needs at a good price.

Buddha rocks, this is a great log and you should log your cycle on anabolex. Let's see it man. :)

Sincerity is my favorite human trait.

I think it is the foundation of all the best in life including consistency, honesty, sensuality, (trying to think of one that doesn't end in "y") anyway, you get the idea.

I think we have the opportunity to manifest and strengthen all these qualities through our physique development. It always starts out as disciplined drive - goal focused, driving focus. But over the course of time it can become passionate drive - this energy draws you towards your goals and dreams.

This latter approach can be nurtured through being mindful in all things. And you know I'm going to say something here about meditation, so I just did.

Just getting started...

Yes, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is your dependable source for all things HGH. Generic, Rx, you name it.

PM me for recent price list or connect with me on Wickr for even faster results.

Don't delay...

The only consistent thing in life...

No matter how hard you may try to avoid changes they are occurring constantly. The time of day giving way to days and weeks passing, and before you know it, you find yourself in completely unexpected places. As physique trainers we are well aware of the process of change, the goal setting, the efforts. But what is most important throughout this journey are the causes you make in the moment.

Now is the only time to take action to bring about the reality you want to experience.

Now is also a good time to PM me for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on Wickr me app to save a couple minutes you could spend doing something else.

It's all up to you...

With the gyms open again I have spent the past week or so doing extended sessions, sometimes as long as an hour and a half.

That's cool and all, don't get me wrong, I'm writing my life's soundtrack, gonna make it my favorite song (didn't know I could rap did you?).

But I digress; With the intensity that I train it is best to keep it under an hour, but of course this short period of time can add up to a shock to the system leading to growth.

Contact me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and train like never before.

As they say, It's all good...

You may have noticed the Buddha has been on the move lately. Well, as it turns out, I have now settled into a permanent location which brings up - Gym Shopping.

I've mentioned in the past that I go out of my way to be polite to the people we see flocking into gyms at the start of the year, beginning of Summer, and other points that can act as encouragement for individuals to get in shape. That is because these people make it possible for gym rats like us to have a selection of workout spots where ever we go.

A quick google search showed me 3 gyms within 15 minutes of my new residence, so I decided to go with the closest one first. It was a 24 hour entry gym, which is cool, but when I got there the doors were locked and I noticed a sign that stated, "No entry for non-members". This didn't stop me from waving to a person inside who promptly let me in.

I reflected on a description of the gym on their web site as I walked in, "4000 Square feet of workout equipment", and for a second I considered running out to my truck and getting a tape measure. But to be honest, I never had a woman pull that stuff on me (not that I have ever bragged), and similar to this situation, at the end of the day, it is what you do with it that counts.

So I set about training chest, front and center deltoid, tris, and abs. There was a brand of machines I wasn't familiar with that had slightly different angles than I have been exposed to recently, and enough cable macines and dumbells for me to get the job done. Since non-members were not allowed in there was no posted daily fee so before I headed for the door I dropped in $3.00 just out of courtesy.

And here comes the unexpected; I was the only left in this tiny little gym when I found out the person who let me in had scanned their own gym card to do it. I looked for a back exit to no avail and just when I was going to settle into doing more core until someone showed up I noticed a little red box next to the door that had packing take over an opening that led to a fob that opened the door. I let myself out and slipped the fob back in the slit I had made knowing full well that my 3 bucks would more than cover the cost of that strip of tape.

You can't make this stuff up.

The search continues.

Meanwhile if you are searching for a top quality source for Domestic AAS, Supports, PCT, HGH and all things physique enhancing, send me a PM here or connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddha builder.

Good things come to those who don't wait and take action, never giving up.

That doesn't have one of those "rolls off the tongue" old saying vibes, but I like it.

So I found this cool, medium size gym to join and I'm already liking it. They have some machines I hadn't even seen before let alone used. A squat platform where a belt goes around your waste instead of having the weight on your shoulders which is actually a West Side Powerlifting gym thing. They also have a back bench where you lay on your front with your face through a opening in the pad to do barbell rows. I will have no problem taking it to the next level with this place.

I already started writing out my routines and brought them in with opening sets of 12-15 to get the most out of the progressive overload. Strict form and focus to break through to the next level.

Connect with me on Wickr me app to chat about routines, cycles, and diet. If you have any trouble finding me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, open your account and PM me here and I'll make sure we connect.
'
Here we go...

There will be blood!

Bloods anyway, but only if you want the most out of your cycle while maintaining optimum health.

An exchange I recently had with Rick Rock reminded me of the importance of this. The only way to be sure of your Test, Estro, and other levels is to get your own bloods done. This is true whether you are on TRT or full on blast mode. In fact doctors are the worst when it comes to assuming that your TRT dose is going to guarantee a certain level of Test in your bloods.

When on cycle, blast or not, bloods before, during (week 7 if you are using a long ester like Test E of C) and after. Time and testing will let you know how much AI to add from the beginning and/or how long to run your PCT.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Connect with me on Wickr me app to chat about routines, cycles, and diet. If you have any trouble finding me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, open your account and PM me here and I'll make sure we connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.