Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice to see Bros making their way back to the site and getting ready for their Fall bulk cycles.

Please feel free to PM me about all things training, diet, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

I have my Primo Spring cycle ready to go and will be maintaining my TRT, HGH protocol until then.

Just getting started...

Check the Buddha with over 3k views.

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

Always connecting my fellow gym rats with top quality gear and excellent customer service.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

We are on this journey together...

So many of us not only back in our daily grooves but putting even more time and effort in to make up for lost time.

So I am giving everyone the green light to grab another cup of coffee and check out all the latest posts on the site. And as you start to consider your next cycle connect with me here or on the Wickr app so you can work out all the details and get your gear in hand as soon as possible.

You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list but it is even faster to use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Enjoy your day...

Here we go. Another week of hardcore training.

I am walking this path with everyone here, always connecting you to top quality gear, great value, and excellent customer service.

What's it going to be bulk for the fall, cut for the spring, or both?

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wckr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Never give up...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Here is a picture of one I know many of you had fantasies about. And who could blame you. I assure you would never forget a sixteen week affair with this top of the line beauty.

So why not pm me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price and make your dreams a reality.

"Be it, don't dream it."
Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 3.59.56 PM.png

Alright guys, who hasn?t had a daydream or two about twins? Check these babies out. There is nothing like 6 weeks of Winstrol to put the finishing touches on a cutting cycle.

That and all the cardio you can take.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start training like never before.

You've got this...

Top quality Generic HGH from your reliable Domestic source. I?m six months in at 3iu a day and in the best shape of my life. Scroll back to check some photos then pm me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Just getting started...
Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.14.48 AM.png

I have a couple more weeks on my current progressive overload routine and the other morning my woman looked over and said, "Your arms are looking bigger".

Needless to say, I bagged her that night. It is so great when you get positive feedback from the one you love.

I'm going to try to entice her into the bedroom again for a Sunday afternoon romp in just a minute.

Here is hoping everyone here is enjoying their weekends, and don't forget to connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Life is meant to be enjoyed...

"You still got it Baby!", she exclaimed when we were done.

Just 1/4 of one of these and I'm good to go at a moment's notice.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Let's do this...

Coming up on the end of another week and feeling appreciation for this community.

So glad to be able to post all things training, diet, and gear cycles with like minded individuals.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to discuss training, cycles, whatever...

We are on this journey together...

Good morning Bros. How's the coffee?

I encourage you to sit back and check out some recent posts. I put up a bunch of photos of 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products for you to check out. All our products are being regularly used and reviewed by your fellow community members, so you can purchase with confidence.

I will be getting my pre-cycle bloods done in December so I'll post those up and I noticed some on Biglexi's thread as well.

Hit me up for a price list or interactions regarding all things training, diet, and cycle related.

Enjoy the day...

And with the start of another week we are reminded of just how fleeting time can be.

Take this moment to redetermine to reach your goals and make clear plans to ensure your progress.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss workout routines, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Life is from this moment on...

I could actually feel the Fall in the air this morning, which means - bulk time.

Get your workout routines in order and increase the food bill, it's time.

Then connect with me to design your bulk cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Never give up...

I had been maxing out the weights on my last workout design for a week or so, just letting form go on the final rep or two just to be sure. So today I started developing something new.

As always, coming in at 15-20 reps, and even then not to failure, initiating the motion in the target muscle, squeezing at the top of the motion, controlled negative, and pause before the next rep.
It will take me 6 body cycles to start to fail at 8 in my latter sets, but the only time we can make process in out physiques, and in our lives for that matter, is in the moment.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me to discuss workout designs, cycles, and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Enjoy your training...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Nothing beats Monday morning training to set the tone for the week.

Today it was the new Press routine, Chest/Front and Center Deltoid/Tris, so sticking with the 12-20 rep range in perfect form. "Leave you ego at the door", definitely the theme as you find yourself holding 40 pound dumbbells for decline flys, so don't fight it. The weights will go up as the reps come down, so just enjoying the process.

I'm looking forward to my Spring Primo cycle so just TRT and our Generic HGH for the time being.

Reach out to me to discuss all things physique enhancing, as well as the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, here or on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

We've got this...

I appreciate being a member of a community of individuals striving to improve their lives and reach their goals.

Regardless of what is going on in the world we have training, nutrition, and sincerity to navigate the obstacles and break through.

Stay connected to help ensure you remain on the path.

We've got this...

Status
Not open for further replies.