Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we made it through another week. Take a moment to review the price list you received this week and contact me with any questions regarding your cycle design.

It's time to take action, get your gear, and start training like never before.

PM me here for all 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists and order information, or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do it...

I so enjoy hanging out in this community where the focus is always challenging ourselves to bring out our best, and supporting others to do the same. We can't leave the process of making this a better world to other people.

Please enjoy your Sunday, reach out to friends and family just to check in and chat, and spend a little time designing a new workout routine.

We are all on this journey together...

November already?!

It's time to take your training and diet to the next level. Whatever your goals, feel free to connect with me here or on the Wickr me app to chat up all things physique transforming.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Price list so you can get your next cycle plan together and orders in.

Now is the time...

Last time I checked discipline was still legal and free.

So create a new workout routine that will challenge you to bring your best to it. Tighten up the diet to expand your muscles or cut up so they can be appreciated even more.

This is it Bros. The distractions are over.

Now is the time...

The gym I train in appears to have a pretty diverse group of people in it. There are high end new cars as well as older compact models in the parking lot and there is quite a few shades of skin. But we all get along as the focus is our common interests. To challenge ourselves to develop the best possible physique and maintain optimum health.

So, let's widen that approach to the macrocosm. No doubt, we all want the things we want and to take care of our families, loved ones, and friends. These are our common interests, some of the most beautiful things in life.

Political ideologies come and go, 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

We are on this journey together...

It's time to take your training to a whole new level. I like watching BPak videos on youtube for ideas and then keeping close track of my weights and form to ensure maximum results with progressive overload.

Then get some new plastic containers to carry your food with you to ensure you are getting the right calories for your goals.

And don't forget to reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here, or on the Wickr me app, so you'll be ready to get that bulking cycle going.

Now is the time...

I'm already getting excited regarding my upcoming Spring Primo cycle and was thinking of ways to best prepare, besides challenging workout routines and diet of course. I have been using our generic HGH at 3iu a day for 9 months, and although there doesn't seem to be any hard and fast regarding "cycling" HGH I am thinking to pause it for just a couple months and roll it back in with the Primo. So I decided to go with a SARMS bridge which looks like;

weeks 1-10 GW-501516 20mg a day all at once in the AM
Weeks 1-10 MK-2866 20mg a day all at once in the PM

I am maintaining my Test E TRT dose of 150mg a week, split in two, which had me at a Test level of 1616 last week, so I'm good to go.

Training on point and diet for maintenance dialed in.

Feel free to connect with me here or on the Wickr me app for all your thoughts on physique development as get the latest 1- Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Here we go...

So all the regular suspects are racking their brains to try to figure out what gifts they can give you for Christmas, and granted there are a number of obstacles to ensure Santa makes his appearance this year that never existed before.

The Buddha encourages you to make things as easy as possible for grandma and let her know, cash would be best this year. And with the expected mail delays, they should get that money in your hands as soon as possible.

Then you can connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in for a cycle or two, so the next time you actually get to see these family members, "My, how you have grown!", will take on a whole new meaning...

Happy holidays...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Already a week into this SARMS bridge and noticing even more definition already. Just a reminder of the cycle;

I put the MK-2866 at the end of the day in order to best deal with the increased hunger that has been reported as a consistent side.

I just started a new opposite body parts routine today so more on that tomorrow.

For now feel free to connect with me here or on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

Let's do this...

Whatever your current physique goals are right now, cutting, bulking, or somewhere in between, the Buddha is giving everyone the green light to have your fill of all the holiday dishes coming up.

Of course, a focus on the proteins, turkey, ham, whatever to start, and then the cheat dishes until your heart, and stomach, are full.

These holidays come once a year, so enjoy the time with family and friends.

Reach out to me when you are sitting digesting and getting ready for seconds in order to be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Avoid the New Year determination rush and start killing it in the gym now.

We are on this journey together...

Happy Sunday.

I encourage you to grab another cup of coffee and spend some extra time looking over some of the posts from the past week. In case you missed it Dylan has some new videos ups and they are as informative and entertaining as ever, in fact, it wouldn't hurt to have a note book handy to start clarifying your upcoming cycle based on all the latest research and information he shares.

This is your community. A place where focus, discipline, and clear goals are the norm.

I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my posts and please reach out here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. Let's talk about your upcoming cycle ideas and training routines while we're at it.

The lunar eclipse tomorrow night is a great time to start something new.

Let's do it...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

Many guys going into the new year resolution, lets hope they improve.

Many guys going into the new year resolution, lets hope they improve.
Yes GH, the more positivity in the world the better.

Traditionally the end of October/beginning of November marked the celebration of harvest. An acknowledgement of the bounty brought about by the efforts in the past year.

We now move towards the days that encourage thoughts of what the new year can bring. Whether that is the Winter solstice, December 21st which is the date the daylight starts to increase, or New Years day with all the excitement the infinite possibilities for the coming year, it's time to "be it, don't dream it".

Put some serious thought into your ideal cycle to hit summer with your best physique to date and then contact me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can pm me here or even better, use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Time stands still for no one...

Monday means a fresh start, a new beginning, unlimited possibilities.

But only if you choose to make it that way.

Let's do this...

It's great to be hearing from Bros I hadn't interacted with in a while. This is a solid community of dedicated athletes always looking for new ways to challenge themselves to achieve their ideal physiques.

Is this the year you do that HGH run? Or maybe a nice 16 week Primo cycle (that's the one I'm going to start at the end of January.

Whatever your ideas, reach out to discuss and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is the time...

So, an update on my SARMS cycle. Up to this point it has been;

The MK-2866 in the evening has, as predicted, help reduce the hunger which is a consistent side for this SARM. In all honesty, from the years (and years and years) of bulking and cutting the idea of eating because I'm "hungry" seems a little alien to me. I mean, sometimes when I start eating I notice that I am actually really hungry, but that isn't the reason I'm eating. I eat when it is time to eat, and I eat what I need to in order to work towards my goals.

Anyway, I plan to increase each SARMS to 30mg in the coming week and see how it goes. As it is I am strong and getting leaner.

Reach out for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here or on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

I am a coffee purist.

Black no sugar. To me, everything else is a "coffee drink".

When my woman orders one of these high end Starbucks beverages I just tell her, "You're sweet enough as it is honey".

I always get some action out of that one.

Try it and let us know how it works for you...

A little extra aerobics never hurt anyone, and a nap to boot.

So what are you thinking of for a spring cycle? I have everything in hand for my Primo cycle starting the end of January.

Connect with me here, or on the Wickr app, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in.

Now is the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.