Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a good time to challenge yourself to become stronger physically, psychologically, emotionally...you name it. This doesn't mean denying your feelings and being cold, it is a direct reference to being strong enough to express your true self and support others to do the same.

You all have heard me say (heard? whatever), train and eat like your gains depend on it, because they do. Obviously I support the responsible use of gear to break through natural limits, but only when those limits have been reached.

I get the feeling the world is going to open back up again, but not before more struggles.

Stay active in this community, share your thoughts and ideas in order to stay encouraged and encourage others.

Let's embrace the struggle as an opportunity for growth.

You know how to reach me....

I can see the weekend from here!

Right on the other side of payday which means the day to get your order in for that upcoming cycle you have been planning.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Saturday and all the holiday errands we can handle.

Take a little extra time in the gym today as a gift to yourself. You'll enjoy time with loved ones even more with the endorphins flowing.

And don't forget to get a cycle as a New Years gift to yourself. Whether it's the increased libido and more chiseled physique, your partner will appreciate that as well.

Reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Tis the season...

I've been cruising and doing 1 - 16 week cycle a year for a couple years now. This year it's going to be Primo, Test E, with some Winstrol on the back end.

Of course, I have everything in hand, AI, Liver Supports, and plenty of gear. As always walking what I talk. I'll post my TRT bloods in January along with the full cycle details.

Please feel free to join me on the journey of ideal physique.

Reach out here or on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start planning.

Now is the time...

Why does the Buddha have over 4K views?

Because he is consistent and on point with quality gear, great value, and domestic shipping.

PM me today for a price list or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses...

Another week of training done and just enjoying the feelings of accomplishment and endorphins.

Whenever someone says something like, "Your so disciplined." regarding my physique training I just kind of nod. At this point I'm really not sure what that means anymore. I don't have a "not go to the gym" option. It's just something that is going to happen no matter what.

The Winter solstice is coming up which traditionally marks a great time to start something new.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle. You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

It's time...

Glad to see Bros contacting me that I have been interacting with for years. It is nice to know you are going to get the best gear for a great value, and since it's domestic shipping it's fast with no customs worries.

Let's get those Spring cycles ordered and start creating challenging work out routines.

I'm here with you every step of the way.

If you have any questions regarding how to connect with me on the Wickr app just ask.

We are on this journey together...

Today is Winter Solstice which marks the date the days start to get longer.

Traditionally this has been observed as an important day to start something new, plant seeds, create a plan knowing that just as the length of the day grows so will the things you choose to start.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get started planning your Spring cycle.

It's time...

What better way to ring in the new year than bagging your significant other.

We have all the sexual support products you will ever need so reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Don't hesitate...

So you slipped away from the family holiday craziness for a moment of normalcy, checking out the site on your phone.

It's nice to know you aren't the only one over eating all the cake and pie and cookies and...whatever else finds it's way to the holiday table.

It's going to be an awesome year with cutting cycles coming up and the hope that we will be able to flex manless in the Summer months.

Download the Wickr app while your at it and connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get serious about designing your cycle.

Comrades in the struggle...

Rolling in a new workout routine this week and as always, smooth focused form, pause at the bottom of the motion, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top, and control the negative.

15-20 reps to start but that will be 10-12 in 3 weeks. Really enjoying the the mindfulness and focus through my gym sessions.

I have my Spring cycle all designed and will be posting more about that as the end of January approaches.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use the Wickr app for even faster responses, in order to get your own cycle designed and in hand.

We are on this journey together...

I'm really enjoying these bands. Lots of fly motions cause they only go up to 150lbs, but hey, it's a change that my system will have to respond to.

Every obstacle an opportunity for growth...

I have the X3 system. Those bands are incredible albeit expensive. Undersun also has a great band product and an incredible routine to go with them. I slacked off for a good while now but I was able to completely change my physique with diet and bands.

Thanx for posting Test8J4.

Here is a special welcome back to everyone who made it back into their training routines this past week. The first couple of weeks will trigger muscle memory and some pretty quick results, but in order to maintain motivation and build on those outcomes it is a good idea to write out your workout plans, start with a rep range of 12-15 in strict form, and gradually increase the weights until you are failing at 6-8 (progressive overload for those in the know).

These designs take me about 5 weeks to go through before I design a new plan and start again with the high reps.

This is also a great time to start designing a Spring cycle to get your Summer physique in order. You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

I'm hearing about gym closings again. I developed an extensive thread on training outside the gym and would be glad to bring it back to life if anyone is interested.

Just another way for us to use this community to encourage each other and ourselves.

This means there does not have to be any delays in starting your Spring cycle so reach out to me here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

We've got this...

Alright Bros. Chances are you got the latest stimulus check in your bank account by now which means the government is buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

We are here to support each other through the struggles of developing our ideal physiques.

Sometimes those struggles are maintaining motivation through tough times like these.

Let's not wait to be told we can train hard, eat well, and do the cycle that will best support our determination to achieve our goals.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been supporting members of this community straight through this pandemic and we're just getting started.

Get the latest price list by pm here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

It was just about this time last year that I started a thread with Sarms.forsale S23, and I'm glad I did. It helped me stay determined to train, and if anybody here followed me they remember I was out in the park, til that was closed, in my back yard, until things got so bad in my area that I bounced out into the wilderness with my family, where I found myself lifting lengths of trees, a piece of railroad rail, and anything else I could pick up and/or hold. I had some awesome workouts during that time.

These are all golden memories now and I won't hesitate to do it all again.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can get your next cycle in hand and started as soon as possible.

Don't delay...

Payday coming up, so time to get your 1 -Stop Domestic Shop price list and plan your cycle.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for fast responses and order instructions.

Carpe Diem...

Counting the days to the start of my Axiom Primo cycle. I'll post the exact cycle plan later in the week, but for now, be sure to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list from me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

I'm always glad to discuss cycle plans, exercise routines, you name it.

Here we go...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.