Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab another cup of coffee, a pen and paper, and settle in for some focused Anabolex community time. I want you all to know I encourage you to post questions or share ideas on this thread or make a new one. I remember the first time I ran a cycle thread, and I found it really motivating sharing my cycle design and the transformations I noticed in my body, mind, and spirit.

This community is here for us to maintain a sense of camaraderie. I'm thinking of the quote, "When you light a lantern for another, your own way becomes illuminated". For me this means that by reaching out to support others we expand our own lives and further develop our unconditional happiness.

I'll post up my cycle later this morning in case anyone hasn't been following along, but for now I'm just going to check out some of the other threads and watch the sun come up.

Make sure you check in later if you have a chance, and enjoy your morning...

Just starting week 11 of this amazing Pinnacle cycle, so let me catch you up on the details of the cycle itself. All doses split in 2 pins;

Weeks 1-16 Test E 350mg
1-16 Primo 600mg
11-16 Oral Winstrol 50mg a day (all in morning)
Aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week
1-16 Liver Support

I've been cutting throughout this cycle. Nothing crazy, just decreasing carbs and meal sizes as I go and eliminating fat free vanilla yogurt. I still have a cheat meal a week but that is more for flavor than getting filled up on it.

This is me living the life that I have become acclimated to over the past 30 years, and I still find it exciting. There are a few guys "bigger" than me at my gym, but when I pull up my T-Shirt to check my abs in the mirror...just a little of that alpha male energy for sure.

I'm getting some cool questions over on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, about training, cycles, and all things related. Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you consider your own cycles as we find ourselves solidly in Spring.

Never give up...

Monday morning training like they might close it tomorrow...like?...We live in hope Bros.

We have today so train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do.

And if you are considering a cycle connect with me on Wickr to work out the details and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

I didn't miss a day of training last year and I'm not going to start now.

Bring it....

The only way I kept track of what day it was last year was knowing which body part I was training.

Right? With no "weekend" to break up the flow it may have been easy to get lost in the onslaught of passing days.

I'm thinking of a quote I saw, "The most important book on training you will ever see is your training journal". I radically change up my routine every 6 weeks or so and am always feeling challenged and excited to take it all to the next level.

I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet stuff, and cycles so don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and while your at it get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

It's a new beginning...

Sitting around with nothing to do but watch people losing their shit on the news? Just shut it off and get the Wickr app on your phone. Then you can focus on important stuff like cycle designs, physique goals, and training routines.

If you have any trouble finding buddhabuilder on the Wickr app pm me here with your contact name and I'll make sure we connect.

Every obstacle an opportunity for growth...

I so enjoy knowing that I'm on this team with Bros I have been turning to for training and cycle advice for years. The very first post I ever put on a sight was a thread I saw RickRock on. I was nervous thinking, "This is going to be on the internet where everyone could see it!" But slowly I found I enjoyed sharing my training knowledge, and after studying gear for years and doing cycles with the guidance of Dylan and the other core members we see around I found my niche, always advising health and longevity through the responsible use of gear while keeping training and diet in the forefront.

As always, connect with me through a pm or the Wickr me app to discuss all of the above. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is just that. Everything you need for quality gear, supports, PCT, and more with great customer service.

Be the storm...

The only consistent thing in life...

No matter how hard you may try to avoid changes they are occurring constantly. The time of day giving way to days and weeks passing, and before you know it, you find yourself in completely unexpected places. As physique trainers we are well aware of the process of change, the goal setting, the efforts. But what is most important throughout this journey are the causes you make in the moment.

Now is the only time to take action to bring about the reality you want to experience.

Now is also a good time to PM me for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on Wickr me app to save a couple minutes you could spend doing something else.

It's all up to you...

Weight training belts.

You may wonder sometimes, "Where does the Buddha get the idea for these posts?" And the answer is, they just happen. I've been going to gyms consistently for nearly 30 years and have seen quite a bit of stuff in that time.

Belt wearers come in a number of different categories. You have;

The curl monkeys - These are the individuals who show up in the gym wearing a belt and wear it no matter what they are doing. How a belt supports flat bench presses is a mystery to me, and to tell the truth, I've never asked one of them.

The Bros who put on a belt for appropriate exercises, but when the weight is light - In my book this leads to a weak core. I've had a Best brand belt for 6 years and have probably done 200 sets with it in that time. I leave it off until my heaviest Squat or Deal Lift sets, the rest of the time it is my car key holder.

And of course, the guys who wear it as a fashion accessory - Do you really need to wear a weight lifting belt when you go to Walmart? I guess it's one way to make it look like you workout, but I prefer the whole muscular physique approach to this.

Just some random thoughts post work out.

As always, PM me here or connect with me on the Wickr Me app for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We have the best quality gear, fast Domestic shipping, and great customer services.

Never give up...

HGH Update...

As with any supplement I considered over the years I spent quite a bit of time researching HGH. Some of the common things reported accented the importance of staying mindful that it takes time to notice results, but exactly how much time was all over the map. So when I did my first run of HGH, which was 9 months long last year, I kept a journal and I have that to reference with this latest cycle. I started this latest run of HGH at 2iu a day beginning of February after a 3 month break from the last run and I have a couple observations to share.

I definitely noticed an increase in libido in month 2 of each cycle. Nothing major, just a steady increased interest in physical intimacy that my woman seems to appreciate.

On my first HGH cycle I noticed a major increase in definition in months 3 and 4, and that appears to be happening again. Of course my training and diet are dialed in, but they always have been.

Just some information to share with the community.

As always, use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your own cycles started.

Spring is in the air...

Some days you just grind one out.

Heading for the gym this morning, not expecting anything spectacular, but looking forward to focusing on the session. There is always stuff going on but the gym gives us a place to let that all go and be in the moment. Pull motions today, Back/Rear Deltoid/Traps/Bis with a clear workout design that included a graduation in weights for every exercise over the last time.

Very naturally, I just started to slow every rep down and really squeezing at the point of full contraction, and the pump became more pronounced throughout. I turned to the mirror towards the end of the session just to pull up my t-shirt and flex my abs.

Endorphins mixed with a sense of accomplishment flowing through my whole life...

"And just for a minute, I knew what it was all about..."

Reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, discuss your next cycle or workout routine. I'm more then happy to share the love...

In one of the harder core gyms I trained in over the years there was an elderly gentleman, I was going to say old guy but didn't want to sound disrespectful, who worked behind the counter in the mornings. There to open every day at 5:00 AM you couldn't help but get the feeling that he had been showing up to the exact spot where he stood behind the counter before they even they built the building.

He was a walking encyclopedia of bodybuilding/workout knowledge, but you had to be sure you had time to spare when you asked him a question because he would need to share stories of how they did it "back in the day" when guys really trained.

When I was getting my squat form together he would stop me every legs day as I made my way to the door and go down a list of everything I had done wrong. I would take notes, video myself attempting to execute the perfect, full rage squat, and save time after every workout to be enlightened to the areas I still needed to work on.

But then he stopped. I noticed I had walked out of the gym on a couple of consecutive legs days without receiving strict guidance on all things related to what some people consider the king of leg exercises. After a couple weeks I went straight up and asked him, "What's going on? You haven't said anything to me about my squat form lately."

He looked me in the eye and simply stated, "Your not doing anything wrong."

As I sat during his memorial service last year I felt so much appreciation for his life.

Time is fleeting Bros. Are you going to wait for your environment to tell you it's alright to train again or are you going to create the reality you want to experience.

I'm here, walking the walk with everyone in this community. Contact me to discuss a responsible cycle and get the newest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

The purpose of life is to become happy...

If you are reading these words I guarantee you can choose your "new normal".

You may be wondering, "What makes the Buddha so sure of this?" (As a side note, I love it when people call me Buddha).

The facts I'm basing my statement on are that you used your free will to open your computer, come to this site, click on my thread, and join me in this virtual space. I encourage you to consider that you can use that same free will to make causes that will move your life in a positive direction. Of course there is working out, eating a healthy diet, and the responsible use of gear. But there is also taking time out to reach out to people who may be feeling isolated, contacting family members you haven't seen in a while, and engaging in a consistent spiritual practice. (You knew that was coming. I am....anyway).

If you don't have a spiritual practice you favor, PM me and lets talk, or contact me on the Wickr me app.

We are on this journey together...

Ordering Etiquette (I had to check if I spelled that right)

Every Rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop wants you to connect with the highest quality gear for the best price, and of course our customer service is next to none. So I wanted to make a quick post regarding ways you can help the ordering experience go as smoothly as possible.

Price Lists - If you connected with a price list 2 months ago it would be a good idea to check if there were any updates since that time. Prices changes and sources run specials so you might be missing out if you don't have the most recent information possible.

CIM (cash in mail) - If the envelope your about to take to the post office looks like it is full of cash you can do better. Try finding a small booklet that is not the same size as the bills or stop at the 99 cent store and find a little package you can put the money inside. This step can help ensure all sources are as safe as possible so that we can all continue to get excellent gear for years to come.

Tracking Numbers - If it has been 7 business days since your payment was received and you haven't received your order please reach out to your rep so they can look into it. We will be with you throughout the whole process, so put your mind at ease. Someone recently posted that we have a 1000% success rate, and it's true.

Anyway, just a couple of thoughts on that, there may be more.

It is a journey not a destination...

I am seeing many Bros who took a minute out to be distracted by Covid and are now remembering how important this life style has proven for them in the past. Whether you are a weekend site lurker, regular, or new guy I'd like to express my appreciation to you for coming to the site and clicking on my thread.

I encourage you to drop back a couple weeks and check out my posts. I've been on a roll lately, if I do say so myself (and apparently I do) and I enjoy sharing my posts with anyone who has a minute in their day to check them out.

And regardless of how new a member or how often you stop in, you are a member of this community. So check out my posts and post your thoughts, or start your own threads so I can check out yours.

As you know, I am a rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop which is your go to source for top quality gear and fast domestic shipping. Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect in order to get the latest price list and get your orders in today.

No social distancing required...

The only consistent thing in life...

No matter how hard you may try to avoid changes they are occurring constantly. The time of day giving way to days and weeks passing, and before you know it, you find yourself in completely unexpected places. As physique trainers we are well aware of the process of change, the goal setting, the efforts. But what is most important throughout this journey are the causes you make in the moment.

Now is the only time to take action to bring about the reality you want to experience.

Now is also a good time to PM me for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on Wickr me app to save a couple minutes you could spend doing something else.

It's all up to you...

It's great to see some Bros making their way back to the sites following what ever struggles they may have been going through. I encourage all of you, who haven't already. to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list (pm me here of use the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder) and get busy designing your next cycle.

The struggle is real and presents as an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow physically and otherwise.

Fast Domestic shipping, top quality gear, and enlightened customer service.

We got you...

Thanx for stopping by to check my latest post. It would appear you have a lot of company seeing as this thread has been viewed more than 7,000 times! Which by the way makes this the most viewed thread in the history of this Anabolex site.

I kid you not, just check the main forum page.

Sometimes insightful and entertaining, sometimes just business; either way, I enjoy being a member of the community and being a reliable source of information and top quality physique enhancing products.

I check my PM's here regularly or you can go straight to the Wickr me app for even faster responses. Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can choose from our wide selection of everything you could ever want to include in a cycle.

We are on this journey together,

all 7,000 of us...

Coming up on my final 3 weeks of my Pinnacle Primo cycle and feeling great. The Winstrol is definitely hardening me up and the HGH, at 2iu a day, supporting the cut.

Thinking back over the years (and years) of training and diet and loving it. Watch for my post cycle physique shot end of May.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in now.

It's time...

Coming up on my final 3 weeks of my Pinnacle Primo cycle and feeling great. The Winstrol is definitely hardening me up and the HGH, at 2iu a day, supporting the cut.

Thinking back over the years (and years) of training and diet and loving it. Watch for my post cycle physique shot end of May.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in now.

It's time...

I appreciate all the Bros who have been reaching out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to talk about their upcoming cycles.

This is out chance to set clear goals and take action to reach them. The world is going to need us to be in peak condition following the pandemic in order to support positive changes in every way. And of course, caring for our loved ones and family is that much more enjoyable when we are looking and feeling your best.

If you haven't already gotten the Wickr me app grab it sometime today and connect with me to talk about your physique goals, training, and your next cycle.

We are on this journey together...

Status
Not open for further replies.