Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
Just checking out the new site and wanted to reach out to some of the familiar names I already saw. I have been on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop team for a while now and every single Bro on it has a solid reputation regarding all things AAS. We have three awesome sources to choose from so hit one of us up for a price list. You can also connect with me on the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Can I get a Hell Yea!

Nice to see a familiar face! Glad to have you here brother. The members will quickly learn that you are loaded with solid info and post very in depth and inspiring posts. 1-stop is lucky to have you on the team.

Oh smack! So glad to see you all here. I need to spend some time looking around but seeing familiar faces has brightened my day.

We've got this...

Nice to see a familiar face! Glad to have you here brother. The members will quickly learn that you are loaded with solid info and post very in depth and inspiring posts. 1-stop is lucky to have you on the team.
I really appreciate you Masonic Bodybuilder. Your feedback on my threads has always been meaningful to me...

Buddhabuider is solid as they get. He will get you hooked up. I'm also a rep for 1 stop domestic and would be happy to help as well

Alright my Brothers, this is the time to take it to a whole new level. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop now has three awesome sources so be sure to reach out for the latest price list, talk cycle and workout design and kill it.

We are on this journey together...

I've been doing alright with training body weight and heavy things I found laying around but, while still waiting for the gym to open, I wanted a new challenge. I found a decent band set on amazon which will be here before the end of the week. Just another way to challenge myself...

I'm really enjoying these bands. Lots of fly motions cause they only go up to 150lbs, but hey, it's a change that my system will have to respond to.

Every obstacle an opportunity for growth...

If you are reading these words I guarantee you can choose your "new normal".

You may be wondering, "What makes the Buddha so sure of this?" (As a side note, I love it when people call me Buddha).

The facts I'm basing my statement on are that you used your free will to open your computer, come to this site, click on my thread, and join me in this virtual space. I encourage you to consider that you can use that same free will to make causes that will move your life in a positive direction. Of course there is working out, eating a healthy diet, and the responsible use of gear. But there is also taking time out to reach out to people who may be feeling isolated, contacting family members you haven't seen in a while, and engaging in a consistent spiritual practice. (You knew that was coming. I am....anyway).

If you don't have a spiritual practice you favor, PM me and lets talk, or contact me on the Wickr me app.

Alternative realities.

Waiting in the isle at the grocery store, maintaining proper social distance I glanced over at the coolers that hold these giant boxes of beer. I could not only see some of the shelves, I could actually see the backs of some of the coolers. People all around me, stocking up on intoxicants that, when consumed lead to diminished feelings of anxiety. But it is basic physiology/psychology that the aftermath is actually and increase in anxiety. But this has become so many peoples reality at the moment. One that they are completely submerged and invested in.

So this is an obvious example, but I want you to reflect back on a time when you were completely focused on your training, meals totally dialed in, making gains, and flexing in the mirror after your shower; sensing your unlimited potential. And then maybe how distractions in life led to missing training sessions, grabbing convenient food, and heading quickly over to shave rather then take that moment to appreciate yourself.

Some philosophies (I'm thinking of one in particular) teach that these are potentials in life. Realities that we manifest and maintain through the actions we take.

Let's all get back to the awareness that our environments cannot dictate to us who we are. Shut off the news, find a way to challenge yourself physically (there is always a way) and get back on the path of hope for the future.

Talk to me about designing a responsible cycle to enhance this journey here, or on the Wickr me app.

I have not yet begun to challenge myself...

Anybody that has been following my posts in the past couple months knows I was out in the woods for a while and had to find ways to challenge myself to get training sessions in. Then I was back in the suburbs and got a set of bands that go up to 150lb resistance which led me to do a lot of fly and dumbell type motions. I was definitely able to develop challenging routines and enjoy my workouts.

And now I'm back in the woods and I brought the bands, so I'm getting the best of both worlds, and to tell you the truth I missed curling those lodge poll pines.

And that's it. The end of my post.

Psych!

This whole thing has been a set up for me to talk about philosophy, and since you knew it the whole time I don't feel bad about it.

The first morning I ventured outside with gloves on to do push ups on the frozen ground I was pretty much willing to do anything to exercise. As the assorted items I found to train with began to grow I got into a groove that was really nice, and if anything, I feel like I actually made gains and I am way more defined.

This approach, staying focused on a goal and moving forward with sincere determination is similar to what Joseph Campbell refers to as "follow your bliss".

"If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Wherever you are — if you are following your bliss, you are enjoying that refreshment, that life within you, all the time."

Never give up...

You think this post is good check back 5 or 6. I've been on a roll lately.

But first PM me here or connect with me on Wickr to discuss responsible cycles and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. The best gear with domestic delivery so no customs worries, and great customer service to boot.

After you read the posts you may want to text and email all your friends saying something like, "You gotta check out this guys posts, there really....interesting..."

Spread the love...

I get the feeling that the gyms re opening and the recent posts Ive seen regarding training injuries might not be completely unrelated to I wanted to post my thoughts on the possibility.

We all have our favorite exercises and getting back into the gym is like reconnecting with a much missed lover, which needless to say, can lead to getting carried away.

I encourage you to design a clear workout routine ahead of time, and bring the exercises in at 15 or even 20 reps, pyramiding up in weight to 10 reps, and even then not to failure. Focus on the movement, pause at the bottom, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top (without hyper extending joints), and control the negative. There will be plenty of time to bring the weights up and drop the reps in the coming weeks and this approach will give the joints and tendons a chance to re-acclimate to working out again, further ensuring your safe re entry to training.

For me, staying focused in the moment and getting the most out of every set, every rep, has been the goal of my physique training for years. (You knew this was coming, so I'm not even going to say anything about it this time) It may appear that a mountain climbers goal is to reach the top of the mountain, but his true goal is to become a great mountain climber.

By all means, get excited about being back in the gym, and express appreciation to yourself for getting involved in the art/science of physique training.

Status
Not open for further replies.