Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

So maybe you have been putting off your next cycle due to to Covid obstacles. Or maybe you have been thinking, "Let me get back in the training groove before my next cycle". I support this latter statement, but as with anything, I try to walk the middle way.

Planning your next cycle, and the excitement of looking forward to it, can support that extra drive you may have been missing. If you connect with me today on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, you can settle on your next cycle and get your order in. If you are going with longer esters it will be 5-6 weeks for you to be in full flight, which is plenty of times to get a new workout design in order. Following progressive overload approaches, starting at 15-20 reps per exercise and gradually bring that down to 8-10 you will be able to harness the extra boost from the gear and take your physique to the next level.

Don't hesitate...

This is the most viewed thread in the history of the Anabolex site and for good reasons. I've been a dependable guide for all things physique enhancing for years and 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has all the top quality gear and supports you will ever need to breakthrough your natural limits and achieve the physique of your dreams.

Grab the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

What cycle are you considering for the Fall?

Yea, it is almost that time already, so don't delay. Forget about whatever may have distracted you from your physique development over the past months and get ready to take it to the next level.

Connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

It is time...

It's amazing how time flies. I had a bunch of follow ups to my last post where individuals (I was going to write "Bros" there, but that wouldn't cover all the people I'm referencing) confirmed that Summer is indeed flying by and it's time to get focused on physique training.

Whether your thinking of bulking, cutting, or something in between, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need. Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

Make every moment count...

What do you use to gage whether your workout was awesome?

For some people it's the pump, while others go by the hypertrophy (that muscle soreness the next day), and still others how much they sweat during the grind.

I've been training for quite a few years now and I am no stranger to any of these, but the way I maintain confidence that each workout is the best it could have been is by keeping my focus on hitting maximum levels of effort throughout. Sometimes this is in my third set of the day and it definitely occurs a few times during each body part. It happens during high reps, low weights, and everything in between and always leaves me with a feeling of success when I leave the gym.

Keep your training focused and reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, while we are still running our specials.

Never give up...

This just in; spend $600 and not only will you get free shipping, you will also received a 20ml vial of the Test of your choice free.

The time to act is now. Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am. also Buddhabuilder, for the newest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

This is awesome...

It's always a good time to develop the physique of your dreams.

Sure, it is going to take hard work and dedication but it's all worth it. I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet approaches, and cycles so post here or reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to support your determination.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle for your goals and get your orders in now.

Never give up...

How is your training going? Are you in a good groove where the progressive overload is gradually becoming more challenging or are you just going through the motions hoping for the best?

We've all been in both these situations as focus and determination ebbs and flows. One sure way to keep things consistently moving forward is to engage in some type of mindfulness/meditation on a regular basis. Of course you are used to getting this message fro me but check out BPak on youtube or some of the other progressive health/mental health personalities on that site (Russell Brand comes to mind).

There is so much more of us that we can tap just by bringing some breath work or other meditation practice into our lives.
I think of spiritual practice as bodybuilding for my life, which may help explain my avatar here, but by all means I encourage you to check it out for yourself.

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so reach out to Buddhabuilder on the Wickr me app to get it along with order instructions.

Now get to the gym...

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

We are on this journey together...

Just when we think we're through the zombie apocalypse...

Yea, I spent a little too much time "doom scrolling" this morning. That's alright; 30 minutes of meditation and I'll be ready to take on the world again.

Are you training today? Well, if you weren't planning on it maybe you can squeeze in a session in order to remind yourself that you can manifest the energy to overcome anything.

Thinking of rolling in a cycle in the near future?

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

It's time...

1 Free vial of 20ml Test Prop, Cyp or Enanthate with ALL orders over $600 in appreciation for our customers and future clients for choosing us.

Still running this deal so make sure you have the latest price list and get your orders in now.

Use the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fastest responses.

Let's do it...

I've been hitting legs on Mondays and Saturdays lately using the undulating intensity approach, heavy on Wednesday/high reps Saturday.

I need to really work legs in order to enjoy them and this approach helps keep things interesting.

Do you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list? Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get it and discuss your next cycle.

It's time...

The slightest sense of things cooling off and I automatically start thinking of bulking.

What are your goals? Did you lose some size during the zombie apocalypse and your looking to gain it back and more?

We at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop have you covered ni matter what your goals.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder in order to get the latest price list and lets talk about your cycle design.

Life is from this moment on...

Who else is Saturday training?

It's nice to be able to spend a little extra time in the gym, and whether it's core or glutes, I always get that little more hypotrophy. It also helps me enjoy a few extra calories without worrying about losing definition.

Hey, it's a way of life after all.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to design your cycle and get your order in.

Enjoy the workout...

As so many have said before, Monday morning sets the tone for the week. And not just in the gym.

Following through with a determination and striving to take things to the next level can be generalized to work, relationships, you name it.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss your workout routines and goals. And while your at it, be sure to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Let's do this...

Are there less serious physique athletes around now than before the pandemic?

Maybe it's an aspect of me now being out and about as much as before, but even in my gym it seems the core members are fewer and further between.

I've never been happier to have this community to remind me I'm not alone in my journey of physical self development.

Feel free to post on this thread, or start your own. Training, diet, cycles, whatever...the more the merrier.

You can also use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to communicate about these things and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

It's all part of the journey...

Thanx for checking in on my thread. Weather your a weekend lurker or a regular contributor you are a member of this community, and with over 9,000 views, the most viewed thread in the history of Anabolex, you have a lot of company when you spend the couple of minutes reading my recent posts.

Use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect and discuss all things physique enhancement. If you have particular questions or interests I encourage you to start your own thread as a way of deepening your connection hear and get many different views on the subject.

Don't forget to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while your at it so you can be considering cycles you may want to roll into your routine in the near future.

We are on this journey together...

A young guy at work recently said to me, "I can't put on size even when I eat a lot". So I asked him directly, "Have you ever eaten 8 times a day for a couple years?" As he stood looking blankly I concluded, "Then you have never eaten a lot".

Nothing about the lifestyle of bodybuilding/physique training comes easy, but it is so worth it. Not only do you create the physique you want, you also build character through determination and discipline.

You can use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss training routines, diet approaches, and cycles. And while your at it get the most recent 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

It's yours for the taking...

Monday means a fresh start, a new beginning, unlimited possibilities.

But only if you choose to make it that way.

Let's do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.