Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the mirrors.

So I ended up in a slightly larger town than I had been in, and as it turned out it had a slightly larger gym. I imagine there is a pattern here that is supported by quantum physiques, but I don't want that to become a distraction, so I'm not going to mention it.

Half way through my chest routine I looked up and saw my reflection in the wall of gym mirrors and thought, "Fuck! I'm huge!"

All that training out in the woods with inanimate objects, body weight, and resistance bands really paid off.

Get your most recent price list for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop from me here or on the Wickr me app and get ready for the gym openings every where.

It just keeps getting better...

I forgot about the mirrors.

So I ended up in a slightly larger town than I had been in, and as it turned out it had a slightly larger gym. I imagine there is a pattern here that is supported by quantum physiques, but I don't want that to become a distraction, so I'm not going to mention it.

Half way through my chest routine I looked up and saw my reflection in the wall of gym mirrors and thought, "Fuck! I'm huge!"

All that training out in the woods with inanimate objects, body weight, and resistance bands really paid off.

Get your most recent price list for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop from me here or on the Wickr me app and get ready for the gym openings every where.

It just keeps getting better...

Post up mirror pics.

In one of the harder core gyms I trained in over the years there was an elderly gentleman, I was going to say old guy but didn't want to sound disrespectful, who worked behind the counter in the mornings. There to open every day at 5:00 AM you couldn't help but get the feeling that he had been showing up to the exact spot where he stood behind the counter before they even they built the building.

He was a walking encyclopedia of bodybuilding/workout knowledge, but you had to be sure you had time to spare when you asked him a question because he would need to share stories of how they did it "back in the day" when guys really trained.

When I was getting my squat form together he would stop me every legs day as I made my way to the door and go down a list of everything I had done wrong. I would take notes, video myself attempting to execute the perfect, full rage squat, and save time after every workout to be enlightened to the areas I still needed to work on.

But then he stopped. I noticed I had walked out of the gym on a couple of consecutive legs days without receiving strict guidance on all things related to what some people consider the king of leg exercises. After a couple weeks I went straight up and asked him, "What's going on? You haven't said anything to me about my squat form lately."

He looked me in the eye and simply stated, "Your not doing anything wrong."

As I sat during his memorial service a couple months ago I felt so much appreciation for his life.

Time is fleeting Bros. Are you going to wait for your environment to tell you it's alright to train again or are you going to create the reality you want to experience.

I'm here, walking the walk with everyone in this community. Contact me to discuss a responsible cycle and get the newest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

The purpose of life is to become happy...

Everyone here who has been around for a while has heard (heard? whatever...) me state, "Train and eat while on cycle like your gains depend on it, because they do." So I wanted to throw up the occasional post that focuses on training.

Mechanical Drop Sets using resistance bands.

Sounds complicated, right? I'll walk through doing this for Triceps (which I did this morning), but with a little imagination you can use a similar approach for every body part.

The upper arm will be next to and parallel to the torso throughout, not letting the elbow move forward, backward, or out.

Facing away from the source of the resistance, with the bands just tight, do 15 reps. Here the highest point of resistance is the bottom of the motion, where the band and the forearm are at a 90 degree angle. Then step away and turn towards the source of resistance and do 15. Here the point of maximum resistance is when your arm is fully extended, when the forearm makes a 90 degree angle with the band. And finally, take a step in - this reduces the tension of the band (decreasing the resistance) and do 15. In this last motion the point of maximum resistance is somewhere in the middle.

This exercise is awesome on cables for everything upper body, but I just attuned to it this morning with the bands and wanted to share the joy.

I'm just getting started...

Thanx for checking in IWGF.

My last post got me thinking about all things good form which seemed to simultaneously bring to mind some of the horrendous styles I have seen in the gym over the course of time. I remember one Bro who did partial reps on Everything. We've all seen it on leg press and maybe squat, but every single exercise; at the most 3/4 of the top of the motion. When I finally bridged the subject with this guy his response was, "I just don't have any strength in the bottom of the motion". My brain screamed, "Because you never go there!", but maintaining my usual cool, mildly enlightened persona I just nodded sincerely before slipping into the bathroom so I could wash my face after laughing so hard I lost my breath.

Keep it real Bros. If you had a short break in the action due to the pandemic it's a great opportunity to strip all your exercises down and bring them up with mindful motion. This will give you a chance to embrace the obstacles we are currently facing as an opportunity for growth you could not have developed in any other way.

Value creation indeed...

Def GH, thanx for the encouragement.

I'm cruising on Axiom Test E at 80mg a week and will be getting bloods done in the middle of June, so will post that.

But what is having an even bigger impact on my life is that this is the first time I am using HGH (I'm using our generic HGH which sells for $290.00 for 100iu, which is just over a months's supply at 3iu a day). I was always hesitant to buy HGH off sites because it tends to be expensive and there are so many ways it is counterfeited - HCG, other cheaper peptides, etc. But connecting with 1 -Stop Domestic Shop and being a member of a team that includes some of the people I have respected most over the years gave me all the encouragement I needed to bring HGH into my life. In the beginning, first few weeks anyway, I was rolling with the "This is a long term project, so don't expect anything any time soon", mentality, and this is not completely unreasonable. HGH does take time to really shine and I was not going in with demands of instant gratification.

This being said, I can't pinpoint the exact date of noticing a transition, but my libido is the best it has been since I was in my early twenties. And this general feeling of being youthful definitely impacts the rest of my life in positive ways as well. The Buddha is of a certain age and I did hope to see some improvements regarding my skin. Whether it's the HGH doing it's thing or my youthful feeling manifesting in my appearance, at this point it isn't a concern for me in any way, but it is real.

Every product from 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the best quality you will find anywhere, so if you have been waiting to cross the HGH bridge you know you can order from any one of our sources with confidence.

PM me here or connect with me on Wickr where I am also Buddhabuilder for a price list and order information.

No reason to wait...

So your back in the gym, or training to get ready to, and after nearly 90 days without this outlet for your energy you may start to think, "With that long a break I probably don't have to take a day off training for the next year and a half!"

By all means, bring your full focus to the art/science that is physique development and celebrate every moment of it. But try to bare in mind, growth happens outside the gym. It happens in the kitchen. It happens when your sleeping, when you spend quality time with your friends and loved ones...and on your days off from the gym.

A balanced life. Walking the middle way between absolutely challenging yourself and nurturing your entire life.

The true goal is to stay on the path...

Ordering Etiquette (I had to check if I spelled that right)

Every Rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop wants you to connect with the highest quality gear for the best price, and of course our customer service is next to none. So I wanted to make a quick post regarding ways you can help the ordering experience go as smoothly as possible.

Price Lists - If you connected with a price list 2 months ago it would be a good idea to check if there were any updates since that time. Prices changes and sources run specials so you might be missing out if you don't have the most recent information possible.

CIM (cash in mail) - If the envelope your about to take to the post office looks like it is full of cash you can do better. Try finding a small booklet that is not the same size as the bills or stop at the 99 cent store and find a little package you can put the money inside. This step can help ensure all sources are as safe as possible so that we can all continue to get excellent gear for years to come.

Tracking Numbers - If it has been 7 business days since your payment was received and you haven't received your order please reach out to your rep so they can look into it. We will be with you throughout the whole process, so put your mind at ease. Someone recently posted that we have a 1000% success rate, and it's true.

Anyway, just a couple of thoughts on that, there may be more.

It is a journey not a destination...

"Newbies" - just the way the word sounds, let the way it is thrown around comes across like an insult.

It reminds me of the post punk hard core scene in the United States and how anyone new, or didn't pass the punk police's approval, was labeled a "poser". In case no one noticed that scene died. It didn't welcome new people in and turned into this insestuous circle jerk of who was more hard core than who.

This is one of the reasons I always take time out to express appreciation to individuals who post on these sites. I let them know, "You are welcome here. Post up questions and participate in threads. It's tons of fun."

1 Major point to note, I do not encourage anyone younger than late 20's to use AAS. But that does not mean you can not be a part of this brilliant community. I guarantee you, should one of you start a thread that focuses on work out exercises and routines I will post on it every day. I Love to talk about all things gym and training.

And I have no doubt that all the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps will also welcome every member of this community, new, long term, or otherwise. One of my first posts ever, on any site was a thread that RickRock was running and he was as cool with me then as he is now.

We are all on this journey together. Let's enjoy it...

I am seeing many Bros who took a minute out to be distracted by Covid and are now remembering how important this life style has proven for them in the past. Whether you are a weekend site lurker, regular, or new guy I'd like to express my appreciation to you for coming to the site and clicking on my thread.

I encourage you to drop back a couple weeks and check out my posts. I've been on a roll lately, if I do say so myself (and apparently I do) and I enjoy sharing my posts with anyone who has a minute in their day to check them out.

And regardless of how new a member or how often you stop in, you are a member of this community. So check out my posts and post your thoughts, or start your own threads so I can check out yours.

No social distancing required.

Before and after pics.

Should you doubt the authenticity of the Buddha (are you crazy? I am...you know) check the scar in center of abs ( don?t ask).

I?ve been on Axiom Test E at 80mg a week and 3iu of our generic HGH for past 5 months and am so happy with results so far.

Of course training all out throughout pandemic and calories dialed in for cut. But, no doubt, top quality gear taking it to the next level.
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 12.53.45 PM.png
4eac7f23a9444f495aa28e33d7b0117a.jpg

Loving it...

Before and after pics.

Should you doubt the authenticity of the Buddha (are you crazy? I am...you know) check the scar in center of abs ( don?t ask).

I?ve been on Axiom Test E at 80mg a week and 3iu of our generic HGH for past 5 months and am so happy with results so far.

Of course training all out throughout pandemic and calories dialed in for cut. But, no doubt, top quality gear taking it to the next level.
View attachment 15View attachment 16
Loving it...

Status
Not open for further replies.