Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carnivore diet legit?

Conway43

i saw marc lobliner talking about how he tried the carnivore diet i think he said for like a month straight. he ate only meat for that whole month, he said he liked it but didn't seem like he backed it up with any sort of bloodwork. what do you guys think about this diet and have you ever tried it on yourself?

i saw marc lobliner talking about how he tried the carnivore diet i think he said for like a month straight. he ate only meat for that whole month, he said he liked it but didn't seem like he backed it up with any sort of bloodwork. what do you guys think about this diet and have you ever tried it on yourself?

Carnivore diet is legit, works well just mix with a cheat day.

as human beings we are the ultimate scavengers and can live on a very restricted or unrestricted diet in the short term. 1 month is nothing. if you ate nothing but the muscle part of an animal (meat as you call it) for a long period of time you will end up with disastrous digestion problems. we've seen that with people who have lived in the bush of africa and just ate meat for even 1 or 2 weeks. basically you would have trouble with bowel movements due to lack of fiber

the muscle part of the animal is actually the part of the animal that is least nutritious in the first place. if you want to do carnivore diet you better be eating organs, fat, skin and bone marrow parts, otherwise that isn't really carnivore in the first place!

man I enjoy brown rice and sweet potatoes way to much, honestly I just stick to basics, lean meat lean tukey fish eggs veggies peanut butter spinach and water works just fine for me

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
chrissyontest Approved Log Chrissyontest Muscle Building and Carnivore Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 711
L Carnivore diet not good? Steroids and SARMS 6
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 546 - KISS Principle for Diet - how? Steroids and SARMS 20
D Approved Log DP1299 Cycle/Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 37
jasonhill800 Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 15
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
E paleo diet with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Ultimate Testosterone Diet for Men Over 40 Steroids and SARMS 10
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Gomad diet Steroids and SARMS 12
A cutting diet and sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Easy ways to get protein into your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
S carb diet question Steroids and SARMS 7
E diet soda and throwing up Steroids and SARMS 10
S how does my diet look? Steroids and SARMS 6
M keto diet macros help Steroids and SARMS 8
R no bullshit bodybuilding diet guru Steroids and SARMS 12
H daily diet from whole foods Steroids and SARMS 3
Z differences between no carb diet and keto Steroids and SARMS 7
D egg and wine diet making a comeback? Steroids and SARMS 9
L diet soda everyday Steroids and SARMS 9
R best diet for reducing bloat Steroids and SARMS 8
P body for life diet Steroids and SARMS 7
H dukan diet protocol Steroids and SARMS 9
V what is a kosher diet? Steroids and SARMS 9
T cookie diet a fad? Steroids and SARMS 8
C anyone heard of DASH diet? Steroids and SARMS 10
G Western diet meaning Steroids and SARMS 7
Y doing a plant based diet for 2 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
D paleo diet thoughts Steroids and SARMS 8
K On Paleo diet fad Steroids and SARMS 8
M South beach diet thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 9
T what is the Zone diet? Steroids and SARMS 7
B Napsgear primo and anavar is legit! Steroids and SARMS 5
B Only The Best is it legit Steroids and SARMS 21
K Parapharma from Naspgear is legit! Steroids and SARMS 23
V Is geneza pharma legit? Steroids and SARMS 16
P Legit sarms excited to try Steroids and SARMS 18
E Legit GW cardarine Steroids and SARMS 15
S How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit? Steroids and SARMS 15