Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatty fish vs. fish oil

huayelo

what are the pros and cons of using fatty fish as a food versus getting fish oil as a supplement?
I'm looking to improve the amount of Omega-3 that I am getting in my diet because I fear that that is the reason why my joints are hurting all the time. I don't think I'm getting enough good fats at all. I do try my best though can you give me some tips on supplements you recommend

i eat fatty fish during season. like this week i had wild caught fish 3 times that i caugh tmyself but you don't want to eat too much fish year round due to the pollution and plastics in our oceans :( i will eat it only for 2 months out of the year

what are the pros and cons of using fatty fish as a food versus getting fish oil as a supplement?
I'm looking to improve the amount of Omega-3 that I am getting in my diet because I fear that that is the reason why my joints are hurting all the time. I don't think I'm getting enough good fats at all. I do try my best though can you give me some tips on supplements you recommend
fatty fish all the way no fish oil

real fish beats just oil