Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is fish oil mandatory

Nutzzz

I keep reading how important it is to take fish oil but I'm not sure if it's just them trying to sell me supplements or if it's something that is mandatory for a weightlifter. I train almost everyday even on the weekends and my joints take quite a beating. I want to do everything I can for my joints will this help

I dont think its 'mandatory' but if you bodybuild I would use fish oil daily at least 1 tbsp 2x/day, it's healthy and you'll feel better with your joints.

you don't need fish oil especially if you are eating enough good fats in your diet. most americans get literally ZERO good fats

I keep reading how important it is to take fish oil but I'm not sure if it's just them trying to sell me supplements or if it's something that is mandatory for a weightlifter. I train almost everyday even on the weekends and my joints take quite a beating. I want to do everything I can for my joints will this help

Nothing says you GOT TO.

However, read up on the benefits and pick for yourself. I use Krill-TS

You don't have to but I do recommend a good omega-3 supplement. For me, Krill oil is a better choice than fish oil. N2BM has a great product called Krill-TS.

You need good fats for health and to lose body fat.

Check out Krill Oil :