Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting insulin needle size

solis51

I am 23 years old and have been training for 4 months now. I'm under the guidance of Jerry Ward, paying him $400 a month for his advice as an expert. he has me on 4 different steroids and growth hormone. But I'm not getting good results yet, so he said to start using insulin before my workouts. I got the insulin but what size needle do I need to use?

I am 23 years old and have been training for 4 months now. I'm under the guidance of Jerry Ward, paying him $400 a month for his advice as an expert. he has me on 4 different steroids and growth hormone. But I'm not getting good results yet, so he said to start using insulin before my workouts. I got the insulin but what size needle do I need to use?

I would use insulin needels BUT don't use insulin at 23 not safe man!

frankly if he put you on all that shit and you paid him $400 i would ask for my money back. he obviously has no clue what he is doing and has 0 qualifications to be coaching

Why the hell would you even listen to Jerry Ward, I've watched enough of his stuff to know he is a no good, he used to push pro hormones back in the day, and has torn numerous muscles due to his poor knowledge on training, 400 dollars that's low most coaches are 1000 or higher and its monthly not just a one time payment, alot goes into coaching someone .

You should find someone on our forum who could actually properly coach you.

SMFH to the max... your 23 years old dude.. .the fact hes taking your money and advising you to use steroids at that age IS A DAMN DISGRACE!

You shouldn't be using steroids at your age, and insulin shouldn't be used at any age unless you're diabetic

I will never recommend anyone use insulin. Not only is it dangerous but you will likely just end up fat. If you are not getting results, the solution is NOT to throw more drugs at it. You need to take a step back and look at the basics of training and diet. The drugs are just that extra 10% you can't achieve naturally.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 43 - Anavar (Oxandrolone) injecting it or oral profile discussed. Steroids and SARMS 18
S Injecting steroids into dick? Steroids and SARMS 23
N Itchy bumps when injecting Steroids and SARMS 13
P Getting knots in Arms from injecting Steroids and SARMS 9
T question about injecting Steroids and SARMS 7
S weird injecting question Steroids and SARMS 8
G TRT injecting facts/fiction Steroids and SARMS 8
D metallic taste in mouth after injecting testosterone Steroids and SARMS 10
S injecting into arms Steroids and SARMS 2
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Insulin Sensitivity: A Major Factor in Muscle Growth and Fat Loss Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #382 – IGF-1 and IGF-1 Lr3 profiles and how to use insulin growth factor Steroids and SARMS 5
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
R using low dose insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S how to start using insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
H insulin timing around meals Steroids and SARMS 6
M insulin only cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W where to pin insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
M insulin to get big Steroids and SARMS 7
W blood sugar readings on insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S can insulin help with bone growth? Steroids and SARMS 10
B insulin and erectile dysfunction Steroids and SARMS 7
G other insulin side effects Steroids and SARMS 9
S stomach fat and insulin use Steroids and SARMS 8
A using insulin on cycle to bulk Steroids and SARMS 11
B first time using Humulin R insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
V insulin pills vs. injections Steroids and SARMS 3
M metformin and insulin together Steroids and SARMS 8
A insulin intra workout drink Steroids and SARMS 11
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore Podcast 102- Dorian Yates Steroid Cycle – HGH/Insulin secrets Steroids and SARMS 7
R insulin legality question Steroids and SARMS 8
S insulin use and adrenergic system? Steroids and SARMS 8
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
D insulin needle injections Steroids and SARMS 9
S 1 month on insulin results Steroids and SARMS 9
G insulin side effects? Steroids and SARMS 7
S coffee and insulin sensitivity Steroids and SARMS 8
M Using insulin before meals Steroids and SARMS 7
B Insulin dangerous for real? Steroids and SARMS 7
M Insulin and HGH mix Steroids and SARMS 8
C Drawing Needle Steroids and SARMS 22
E avoiding the needle first cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #412 Mixing steroid in the same syringe and needle size. Steroids and SARMS 11
H injection needle rotation Steroids and SARMS 8