Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin to get big

manualean

How do the pros use insulin to get so damn big? I was watching a youtube video and the guy in it was saying that insulin is a secret weapon for them. I am a skinny dude so i want to get bigger too. do you need to use steroids with them or can you just inject insulin before meals and gain muscle?

they use a ton of HGH, steroids, DNP, and other things. plus they have incredible genetics.

an average joe no matter what you eat will gain fat on insulin, it is called survival

How do the pros use insulin to get so damn big? I was watching a youtube video and the guy in it was saying that insulin is a secret weapon for them. I am a skinny dude so i want to get bigger too. do you need to use steroids with them or can you just inject insulin before meals and gain muscle?

I dont like insulin or DNP both can cause death. I suggest you do other things before you start insulin.

I try not to recommend cycle protocol. That being said putting on muscle is what cycles are for. Maybe you should make another thread and ask for the right information

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jj210tx Mk677 How do i combat the negative effects on glucose/insulin sensitivity? Steroids and SARMS 26
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Insulin Sensitivity: A Major Factor in Muscle Growth and Fat Loss Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #382 – IGF-1 and IGF-1 Lr3 profiles and how to use insulin growth factor Steroids and SARMS 5
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
R using low dose insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S how to start using insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
H insulin timing around meals Steroids and SARMS 6
M insulin only cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W where to pin insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
W blood sugar readings on insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
S can insulin help with bone growth? Steroids and SARMS 10
B insulin and erectile dysfunction Steroids and SARMS 7
G other insulin side effects Steroids and SARMS 9
S stomach fat and insulin use Steroids and SARMS 8
A using insulin on cycle to bulk Steroids and SARMS 11
B first time using Humulin R insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
V insulin pills vs. injections Steroids and SARMS 3
M metformin and insulin together Steroids and SARMS 8
A insulin intra workout drink Steroids and SARMS 11
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Hardcore Podcast 102- Dorian Yates Steroid Cycle – HGH/Insulin secrets Steroids and SARMS 7
R insulin legality question Steroids and SARMS 8
S insulin use and adrenergic system? Steroids and SARMS 8
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
D insulin needle injections Steroids and SARMS 9
S 1 month on insulin results Steroids and SARMS 9
S injecting insulin needle size Steroids and SARMS 9
G insulin side effects? Steroids and SARMS 7
S coffee and insulin sensitivity Steroids and SARMS 8
M Using insulin before meals Steroids and SARMS 7
B Insulin dangerous for real? Steroids and SARMS 7
M Insulin and HGH mix Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Pharmaqo Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Top Domestic Brands! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #40 - Getting Big for Winter with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
T ready for a big stack Steroids and SARMS 21
C Big mass increase Steroids and SARMS 23
QuadSweep Approved Lots of ways to save big at Para Pharma/Ugfreak.to!! Steroids and SARMS 13
D Big compound lifts only and steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
K Big boy cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
Q 10 weeks vs. 12 weeks. Big difference? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
N Best stack for big mass Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 500 - The Big 500 episode - anniversary! Thank you guys Steroids and SARMS 16
V Cycle to get big and strong Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
R 250 pounds too big for sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video 5 Big Benefits of Proviron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle. Steroids and SARMS 17