Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost $2000 domesticroids

pghmore

DomesticRoids is a scam source. I Bitcoin them $2,000 over the course of a week. I did three different payments to them as agreed. Now the guy is claiming I still owe him another payment. I did $700, $600, and then the rest. I should not owe any more money but he's saying I owe him another $400 and refuses to shipmy item until I send it to them I have the evidence of all three transactions

You have to be extremely careful man. You have to use trusted, vetted and verified sources and there is none better than Domestic Supply.. I stand by them a million percent bro!

It is because BTC dropped in price and they loosing money with you. Pay them now, next time use napsgear, PSL, domestic-supply

This is terrible to hear. Stick with domestic supply and you will never run into this issue. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone wanting a source you can trust!

None of that makes any sense. If bitcoin went up in value would they refund you?.........the answer is no. Very shady. Next time stick to Domestic-Supply.