Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk shakes vs. smoothies?

Deaosl24

I'm looking to start doing some milkshakes and or smoothies at home
I got a blender and I'm really excited to try some different recipes
so far I have been using a lot of bananas, whey protein powder, and also green vegetables. it doesn't taste that bad. I like to also mix in some pineapple juice to sweeten things up
are there any different powders that I can also add in here to boost my protein intake that is my main weakness right now

when you blend up fruits and veggies you put them through a processing stage. long story short it degrades them severely where the benefits are lost. in fact it becomes counter productive

also blending food just isn't how our guts were designed. if you blend let's say 6 things in a blender now your gut has to figure out how to spit out the necessary enzymes. you can learn this lesson by drinking a smoothie then going for a sprint or run. it won't end well for you.

long story short I am 1000% against smoothies and its just a huge scam to sell blenders

I'm looking to start doing some milkshakes and or smoothies at home
I got a blender and I'm really excited to try some different recipes
so far I have been using a lot of bananas, whey protein powder, and also green vegetables. it doesn't taste that bad. I like to also mix in some pineapple juice to sweeten things up
are there any different powders that I can also add in here to boost my protein intake that is my main weakness right now
Make protein shakes not smoothies or milkshakes.

straight protein shakes for me

I just make protein shakes with milk, there's nothing better than this if you cannot eat enough protein in food