puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First testosterone cycle

josue25

so I'm about to purchase my first testosterone cycle ever, I'm 26 years old and 14% body fat. My question is how much aromasin do I need to use on this to keep my estrogen levels controlled. I plan on doing 500 milligrams a week and of the vials say 250mg/ml. so 2 cc's is how many I need a week. so I need to just inject twice a week correct? And how much aromasin do i need

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
you only need to inject twice a week if its a longer ester yes but i would strongly advise waiting a few more years... you do whatever you want but you are still quite young and its just not wise to use steroids that young...

as far as aromasin, i would start with 12.5 mg every other day and assess from there

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I would reconsider this as well. You have more years of growth you can do naturally without putting unnecessary strain on yourself and causing yourself likely hindrances later on in life. I would strongly reconsider and perhaps look at sarms instead

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
so I'm about to purchase my first testosterone cycle ever, I'm 26 years old and 14% body fat. My question is how much aromasin do I need to use on this to keep my estrogen levels controlled. I plan on doing 500 milligrams a week and of the vials say 250mg/ml. so 2 cc's is how many I need a week. so I need to just inject twice a week correct? And how much aromasin do i need
500mgs of test
12.5mgs aromasin EOD
4 caps n2guard organ support ED

pct with nolvadex n2generate es and cardarine gw

if you want a good preworkout that will stim up your energy like monster energy drink try cardazol 3 caps

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Consider taking TEST - 500mgs; AROMASIN - 12 mgs, daily; liver support - n2guard daily
PCT - nolvadex, n2generate es, CARDAZOL

Tiger Salman Khan

V.I.P.
Gold
you only need to inject twice a week if its a longer ester yes but i would strongly advise waiting a few more years... you do whatever you want but you are still quite young and its just not wise to use steroids that young...

as far as aromasin, i would start with 12.5 mg every other day and assess from there
well explained

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Make sure you get mid cycle bloods too. That will tell you if your aromasin dose is too high or too low, and also if it is fake, your test is fake/underdosed, and just your overall health markets.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

You got some great answers already now make sure your first injection goes through smoothly!

Injections podcast

Proper injection techniques part 1

Part 2

Intramuscular injections

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Dianabol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
C First testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
E Testosterone cycle help Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #375 – Low Testosterone after cycle, Trenbolone bulking, Best Oral kick Steroids and SARMS 6
S gyno after testosterone and trenbolone cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
B LGD cycle with no testosterone base Steroids and SARMS 15
M stopping testosterone cycle 4 weeks in Steroids and SARMS 9
N testosterone equipoise anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
M planning testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
T testosterone enanthate only cycle for 30 year old possible? Steroids and SARMS 1
D testosterone enanthate and npp cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
L Testosterone and estrogen blocker Steroids and SARMS 13
K Scheduling testosterone injections Steroids and SARMS 13
G first time using testosterone Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #417 Winstrol Cycles, Testosterone vs trenbolone, S4 yellow tint. Steroids and SARMS 9
R Anadrol and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #413 1,000mg per week Testosterone cycles and 90's Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 11
R Winstrol and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli How to stack Testosterone, Trenbolone and Anadrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
U Low testosterone for my age Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli How much testosterone do you actually need?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #403 – Testosterone and favorite Bodybuilder of all time Steroids and SARMS 11
W Best anavar and testosterone stack Steroids and SARMS 14
D Running geneza testosterone, bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Stacking testosterone, deca durabolin and dbol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
R Testosterone and HRT Steroids and SARMS 12
B Cruising testosterone dose Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
L Geneza pharma testosterone E Steroids and SARMS 10
A Geneza pharma testosterone options Steroids and SARMS 11
G stacking testosterone with a kick-start oral Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #376-Drugs and Steroids for endurance: Equipoise, Testosterone, HGH, Cardarine Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #371-Testosterone Blends, Arimidex and Toxic Masculinity Steroids and SARMS 4
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
D my testosterone is trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #355 – Hater comments on YT: Testosterone,Fasting,Ric Drasin,Death Cycles Steroids and SARMS 6
W testosterone fever possible? Steroids and SARMS 8
Vision What is you go-to testosterone ester? Steroids and SARMS 7
C testosterone base vs rad140 testolone Steroids and SARMS 6
O Coughing from testosterone enanthate Steroids and SARMS 10
L Testosterone base with sarms Steroids and SARMS 11
patafiks Methyl-1-testosterone Steroids and SARMS 8
N testosterone propionate help me Steroids and SARMS 8
M testosterone enanthate cough? Steroids and SARMS 7
S low estrogen E2 using testosterone no AI Steroids and SARMS 9