Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 inject recipe w/oil

@ripper welcome back to the anabolex family :)

why do you want to inject stenabolic sr9009? whats the point of it?
yes it has a short half life but you can micro dose 4x/day and no need to inject it

whats your cycle plan? share with us please @ripper
Thanks for the welcome -- I'm an old-timer compared to most of you guys and while I had a period of trying to become the biggest, most jacked dude I can be, my goals have changed with age and I'm seeking the path of "better living through chemistry."

At this point, my goals are more towards biohacking to improve health/longevity. I'm looking to improve mitochondrial function, improve lipid metabolism, reduce systemic inflammation (and body fat), and just improve my health in general to better position myself for the years ahead. I've not followed the path with any real diligence for probably the last 10yrs and want to level up my health through targeted use of diet/exercise/supplementation. There's far more real science available today, and its more easily accessible than it has ever been -- to ignore the available information and follow the same bro-vice gospel that's been passed down through the various boards for the last 25-30yr just seems like a "head in the sand" approach.

As I mentioned, I used SR9009 previously for ~ a year straight via EOD injections and found it to be a beneficial compound. Other supps I do take orally, but my experience with Sr9009 has me wanting to add it back into my regiment with a sustained release from depot rather than trying to make sure I take a pill multiple times a day, everyday.

I'm here simply for information, both sharing and receiving, but I've been around long enough to know that post counts have nothing to do with knowledge level and that it takes a certain level of discernment to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Thanks for the welcome -- I'm an old-timer compared to most of you guys and while I had a period of trying to become the biggest, most jacked dude I can be, my goals have changed with age and I'm seeking the path of "better living through chemistry."

At this point, my goals are more towards biohacking to improve health/longevity. I'm looking to improve mitochondrial function, improve lipid metabolism, reduce systemic inflammation (and body fat), and just improve my health in general to better position myself for the years ahead. I've not followed the path with any real diligence for probably the last 10yrs and want to level up my health through targeted use of diet/exercise/supplementation. There's far more real science available today, and its more easily accessible than it has ever been -- to ignore the available information and follow the same bro-vice gospel that's been passed down through the various boards for the last 25-30yr just seems like a "head in the sand" approach.

As I mentioned, I used SR9009 previously for ~ a year straight via EOD injections and found it to be a beneficial compound. Other supps I do take orally, but my experience with Sr9009 has me wanting to add it back into my regiment with a sustained release from depot rather than trying to make sure I take a pill multiple times a day, everyday.

I'm here simply for information, both sharing and receiving, but I've been around long enough to know that post counts have nothing to do with knowledge level and that it takes a certain level of discernment to separate the wheat from the chaff.

@ripper if you want to biohack, injecting usually increases inflammation and likely causes more issues. I'd like to understand why inject an oral sarm?
also you doing any testosterone or cycling?

do people take you seriously?
Alot more serious then anyone would take you and the stupid idea you have about injections of sr9009, you watch a few Tony huge videos and Ryan russo videos and how they experiment with injecting sarms or something ?

You come on here and don't expect guys to be blunt and just tell u when something is stupid ?

Alot more serious then anyone would take you and the stupid idea you have about injections of sr9009, you watch a few Tony huge videos and Ryan russo videos and how they experiment with injecting sarms or something ?

You come on here and don't expect guys to be blunt and just tell u when something is stupidOn
all the peter measuring by the smooth-brains welcome to my ignore list
I've never watched a video by Tony Huge or Ryan Russo video. Regardless, I forgot how frequently threads on these boards devolve into peter measuring from the smooth brains, and since I can see you are a wealth of knowledge -- welcome to my ignore list big guy

@ripper if you want to biohack, injecting usually increases inflammation and likely causes more issues. I'd like to understand why inject an oral sarm?
also you doing any testosterone or cycling?
I'm not concerned about local injection related inflammation, and am more focused on systemic inflammation. I am doing test but just around HRT dosing. as I mentioned I no longer have the desire for size. Again, my reasoning for wanting to inject is due to the sustained release from depot. In this very thread we have someone mentioning taking split doses 4-5x a day to keep blood levels up, yet I mention I've had great results from depot and no one can wrap their head around why I'd want that... I'm taking other stuff as well and some is oral, some is not. I was hoping someone may have a recipe but looks like that may be a lost art

Curious how you guys that run test do it. Does everyone here do oral test undecanoate or are you injecting cyp/enanthate/prop/etc.?

I've never watched a video by Tony Huge or Ryan Russo video. Regardless, I forgot how frequently threads on these boards devolve into peter measuring from the smooth brains, and since I can see you are a wealth of knowledge -- welcome to my ignore list big guy
Ok old timer, no one is trying to dick measure here, you just didn't like my comment and felt some type of way about it.

Besides Dylan who by far has some of the most extensive sarms information and experience also told you Injections aren't a good idea, so you don't have to listen to me but I'd listen to him, he is a true expert on sarms and peptides.

I'm not concerned about local injection related inflammation, and am more focused on systemic inflammation. I am doing test but just around HRT dosing. as I mentioned I no longer have the desire for size. Again, my reasoning for wanting to inject is due to the sustained release from depot. In this very thread we have someone mentioning taking split doses 4-5x a day to keep blood levels up, yet I mention I've had great results from depot and no one can wrap their head around why I'd want that... I'm taking other stuff as well and some is oral, some is not. I was hoping someone may have a recipe but looks like that may be a lost art
Curious how you guys that run test do it. Does everyone here do oral test undecanoate or are you injecting cyp/enanthate/prop/etc.?
@ripper local inflammation leads to systematic inflammation thats a medical fact

honestly you need to post up a LOG journal so we can see your situation, why havent you shared with us?

on the test, you should just pick 1 ester for TRT health cypionate usually best, stacking esters is pointless

Not sure what kind of LOG you're asking for as I'm not looking for short term bouts of discipline or regimented supplementation. Instead I'm focusing on lifestyle changes and supplementation to support/enhance my results.

The test comment was a bust on the guys that can't comprehend depot vs oral administration. I do test cyp for HRT 3x/wk subq (rather than IM as I found it to work more effectively with fewer sides).

Not sure what kind of LOG you're asking for as I'm not looking for short term bouts of discipline or regimented supplementation. Instead I'm focusing on lifestyle changes and supplementation to support/enhance my results.

The test comment was a bust on the guys that can't comprehend depot vs oral administration. I do test cyp for HRT 3x/wk subq (rather than IM as I found it to work more effectively with fewer sides).
@ripper a LOG is a lifestyle log, talks about your diet training cardio sleep and overall history and the anabolex family can support and guide you with our experience as well.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My HRT Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals