Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying a new cycle

Guy2ns

Looking to try out a new stack and looking for opinions before ordering and starting. Past cycles usually have been test cyp @250mg e3d(500mg weekly) paired with 50mg anadrol ed @6 week duration. Also ran that cycle paired with 200mg primo e3d(400mg weekly) only ran anadrol first 6 weeks to kickstart 12 week duration of test+primo. With no sides or issues

In advance, 31yrs old, 6’2 @215lbs. Unsure of bf% as I’m not competing or anything just so it for myself, would assume 10-15%. Also I was already on a prescription trt dosage of 125mg weekly due to low test. All natural until being put on trt then began to experiment.

New cycle I’m wanting try is test, tren, mast adding in n2guard as well. Looking at dosing as follows

Test @ 250mg weekly
Tren @ 250mg weekly
Mast @ 400mg weekly
Pinning e3d
Looking at 10-12 week duration.

Looking at advice on which versions such as test c, e etc for each compound as well as thought on dosing and duration. Also have always used glutathione as well as milk thistle for liver health. Would running n2guard eliminate the need for this? 7 capsules daily seems to be the magic number from my research then dropping down to 3 capsules daily post cycle (unsure of post duration as have seen many different opinions) Thanks in advance.

Also for sourcing haven’t picked a certain one yet however, will only be sourcing from the trusted sites.

Looking to try out a new stack and looking for opinions before ordering and starting. Past cycles usually have been test cyp @250mg e3d(500mg weekly) paired with 50mg anadrol ed @6 week duration. Also ran that cycle paired with 200mg primo e3d(400mg weekly) only ran anadrol first 6 weeks to kickstart 12 week duration of test+primo. With no sides or issues

In advance, 31yrs old, 6’2 @215lbs. Unsure of bf% as I’m not competing or anything just so it for myself, would assume 10-15%. Also I was already on a prescription trt dosage of 125mg weekly due to low test. All natural until being put on trt then began to experiment.

New cycle I’m wanting try is test, tren, mast adding in n2guard as well. Looking at dosing as follows

Test @ 250mg weekly
Tren @ 250mg weekly
Mast @ 400mg weekly
Pinning e3d
Looking at 10-12 week duration.

Looking at advice on which versions such as test c, e etc for each compound as well as thought on dosing and duration. Also have always used glutathione as well as milk thistle for liver health. Would running n2guard eliminate the need for this? 7 capsules daily seems to be the magic number from my research then dropping down to 3 capsules daily post cycle (unsure of post duration as have seen many different opinions) Thanks in advance.
@Guy2ns welcome to the anabolex family bro :) happy to see you here posting and sharing

Since you're on TRT this is a good base
and using n2guard is a smart move for sure

but the cycle itself we have questions about
can you start a NEW thread with your current TRT log journal with diet training cardio and we can help you plan this cycle and guide you into MAX results

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

welcome to the forum!
ugfreak.to has up to 40% discounts for July. i hope you check us out and i will be following

as a male it's more important to know your body fat than your body weight
this is why a log is so important

looking forward to seeing your cycle get logged
it's a definite must to get that log going ASAP

the cycle looks really exciting and strong
I especially like the tren and mast idea

this cycle is definitely going to be fun
we are all looking forward to helping you on your log get the most out of it

looking forward to seeing your cycle get logged
it's a definite must to get that log going ASAP
Oh I 100% plan to log the cycle as I’ve only kept a log once prior and it was an all natural cut to shed weight I had gained before my son was born. So logging this is happening for sure.