Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will whey give you acne?

Bseserker

I have a friend who said I shouldn’t use whey cause it gave him really bad acne I guess cause of the milk and hormones that is in it? It this even possible to get? Or is it from the fat content that is in dairy. He said he used ON gold whey concentrate and isolate and he started getting zits on his face and lips after a week

dairy consumption can cause a lot of health problems. I read the other day that Tom Brady consumes zero dairy in his diet at all and he is still going strong at his age. go figure

I have a friend who said I shouldn’t use whey cause it gave him really bad acne I guess cause of the milk and hormones that is in it? It this even possible to get? Or is it from the fat content that is in dairy. He said he used ON gold whey concentrate and isolate and he started getting zits on his face and lips after a week

Some people get acne from milk but not a lot, if you use dairy make sure it's with probiotics.

From whey? No....unless you have some issue with dairy. Maybe your friend just got acne like many do