Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

PM me here for the latest price list or connect with me on Wickr app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Cheat meals.

So your back in the gym and pushing yourself to bring back your physique. Of course, eating big is part of that but you still want to be consuming quality foods. It is easier to grab something convenient, a burger and fries for example, but if you are doing this regularly they are no longer cheat meals it's just a bad diet.

It's Sunday; plenty of time to go to the grocery store and pick up a dozen Tupperware containers and whatever protein they have on sale. Cook a couple days meals ahead of time and get them all packaged up for the week.

Then connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle.

You will be glad you did....

No doubt, the first days and even weeks the gyms were open again gym rats just couldn't get enough. Lining up outside waiting for the doors to open and moving with focus and determination through favorite exercises and routines.

But here we are, a month or so back to it and it's time to bring back all the disciplined drive it takes to achieve and maintain an outstanding physique.

#1 - Write down a clear routine and record the weight you are aiming for in your next session.

#2 - Engage with the best training partner you will ever have - the clock. 45 seconds in between sets and 2 minutes between exercises is plenty.

#3 - Leave your phone in the car. Your smart phone is dumb in the gym.

#4 - Appreciate the opportunity to train. Remember the months they were closed? Yea, me too...

We are on this journey together...

Who's designing their bulking cycles for the fall and winter?

Reach out to me to discuss your design ideas and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We have everything you need with fast domestic shipping on all orders.

Let's do this...

Sunday morning and a chance to chill for a second and peruse bodybuilding sites.

I encourage you to grab another cup of coffee and drop back on this thread for anything worthwhile you may have missed in the semi-post-pandemic craziness that has been going on. Where your pursuits of physique development may not fit into mainstream society, here it is the norm.

We are all on this path that includes challenging workout routines, strict diets (bulking or cutting), and customized AAS cycles to reach beyond our natural, genetic limits.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use the extra time you have today to get the Wickr me app for even faster responses (I'm buddhabuilder over there too).

Now is he time...

6 months in on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop HGH picture on bottom. Photo on top was three months. I’m up 5 pounds with no loss in vascularity. Loving it...

Attachments

• 4251DF7B-C447-4876-A918-ECE4D9985392.jpeg
    4251DF7B-C447-4876-A918-ECE4D9985392.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 39
  • E06F6D96-1D76-4BF9-ACE0-E88B2EC3B698.jpeg
    E06F6D96-1D76-4BF9-ACE0-E88B2EC3B698.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 29
So I had some cake to celebrate my most recent physique photo while scrolling through some other posts here when I see it; BigLexi s most recent photo!

"Put the cake down, step towards the boneless chicken breast and nobody gets hurt" I heard blaring through my head.

It is great to have comrades on this journey. It helps keep you focused.

Onward Buddha...

Thank you for being one of the over 2,000 views this thread has had.

I feel inspired to continue to challenge myself to post interesting stuff so stay tuned. I am a Mod for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have top quality gear, reasonable prices, and top notch customer support, so I often times encourage Bros to contact me for recent price lists and to discuss cycle plans and workout routines. But I figure, if all I am doing is promoting products, after a while it could get kind of boring.

I want everyone with the discipline and dedication to engage in the art and science of physique development to have access to the best quality gear available. So rather then be distracted wondering about the potency of your gear, you can focus on the important stuff like training and diet.

If you did not see my physique shots I recently posted please drop back a couple days and let me know what you think.

At 57 years old I am just getting started...

Thank you for being one of the over 2,000 views this thread has had.

I feel inspired to continue to challenge myself to post interesting stuff so stay tuned. I am a Mod for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have top quality gear, reasonable prices, and top notch customer support, so I often times encourage Bros to contact me for recent price lists and to discuss cycle plans and workout routines. But I figure, if all I am doing is promoting products, after a while it could get kind of boring.

I want everyone with the discipline and dedication to engage in the art and science of physique development to have access to the best quality gear available. So rather then be distracted wondering about the potency of your gear, you can focus on the important stuff like training and diet.

If you did not see my physique shots I recently posted please drop back a couple days and let me know what you think.

At 57 years old I am just getting started...
Get in contact with Buddha if you want a reliable source for some potent ass gear and exceptional customer service. Just received another package from Buddha, he has been taking care of me since June. Can't go wrong with 1 stop domestic, great quality stuff. In the best shape of my life right now thanks to Buddha and the 1-stop domestic team.

Do not wait to be told you can train. (I finally remembered not to use the apostrophe)

I had the chance to run a log of Sarms.forsale S23, which I agreed to at the beginning of February with absolutely no idea what was coming. Yes, I was one of the guys standing next to the dumbbell rack declaring, "They are never going to close the gyms", the day before they did.

If anybody followed that thread they know I trained in the park (until they closed that), trained with my resistance bands my girl had (until they broke), and ended up in the middle of nowhere training with pieces of trees, body weight, and just about anything I could find.

I'd do it all again...shit, maybe I will have to...

Anyway, get your latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for the best cycle of your life.

After that last post I had so much appreciation for the gym this morning.

I am still doing opposite body part supersets and this morning was biceps/triceps. Still doing first sets of 40-50 but then going down to 6 of each. Focused controlled motions leading to super pumps.

Feel free to contact me about workout designs, cycle ideas, and the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Let's do this....

Progressive overload...

Sounds like a complicated topic but if you have ever done sets where you increased the weight while lowering the reps you were indeed engaged in it. Of course, maintaining focus on form helps ensure the target muscles get the most out of every rep (apparently I never get tired of that F word).

But there are other ways to utilize progressive overload to create challenging routines and manifest the physique of your dreams.

Changing the speed of your reps can really increase hypertrophy. There are all kinds of variations of this; explosive positive motions with controlled negatives, using a count to slow down or speed up reps, and even pauses that don't let the tension out of the muscle are great (time under tension training being the extreme end of this approach).

Time between sets is another great way to incorporate progressive overload in your routine. Just going from 45 seconds in between sets to 30 can be awesome. Of course your weights will come down but unless your focus is powerlifting that shouldn't be a concern.

Then you have things like supersets (which I'm doing right now), giant sets, circuit training, the list goes on. Finding new ways to make lifting challenging can keep things from getting boring and always lead to changes in your physique.

With training and diet in place you can connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, get the gear for your next cycle, and take the whole thing to the next level.

So send me a PM and get to the gym...

Taking weekends off training has me looking forward to Monday mornings.

That and a whole lot of coffee gets my week off to a great start.
'
Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while considering your next cycle. Then connect with me on the Wickr me app to get your order in and get ready for next level gains.

Let's do it...

I appreciate all the Bros who have been reaching out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to talk about their upcoming cycles.

This is out chance to set clear goals and take action to reach them. The world is going to need us to be in peak condition following the pandemic in order to support positive changes in every way. And of course, caring for our loved ones and family is that much more enjoyable when we are in peak physical condition.

If you haven't already gotten the Wickr me app grab it sometime today and connect with me to talk about your physique goals, training, and your next cycle.

Friday and time to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is your chance to get top quality gear with fast domestic shipping.

As always, PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

The time is now...

With all the chaos going on in the world today it is easy to start to wonder, "What can I do to make the world a better place?"

Answer - You can take your physique development to a whole new level.

You may wonder how creating new challenging workout routines, refining your diet, and connecting with just the right AAS cycle can contribute to not only improving your life but the world around you. Let's go with Carl Jung's collective unconscious philosophy which teaches that deep down we are all interconnected. As we awaken to our unlimited potential others begin to sense this and improve their own lives creating an upward spiral.

We have this community to find encouragement and reach out to encourage others. Connect with me here or on the Wickr app to discuss all things self development and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Monday is always a good day to plan ahead.

Time to get the gear for your bulking cycle so you can flex for all the hungry ladies, and/or gentleman (just saying), after the Covid insanity.

Spring always follows winter.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.