Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's plan ahead this time, just in case.

Yes, I was one of the gym rats standing next to the free weights declaring, "They're never going to close the gyms!", the day before they did.

So none of us expected it because it had never happened before. But it has happened now so...you know what I'm saying...

All Im doing is encouraging everyone to have a back up plan (or two for that matter). If things go south and they decide to close the gyms again let's all seize it as an opportunity to transform our physiques in a way not possible otherwise. In fact, should things head in that direction I will start a "training outside the gym" thread so we can all encourage each other in the endeavor.

That means nothing stands in your way regarding designing your next cycle and connecting with me here or on the Wickr app to obtain your AAS, Supports, PCT, and all other things physique enhancing.

Lets stand strong, shoulder to shoulder, and never give up...

So true to my word, I am starting a thread so we can all share our out of gym workout exercises and routines. Jump in on it when you have the chance. It will be a way of staying motivated while motivating others.

Whatever the challenges, we have this community to participate in.

Never give up...

The way things are going the gyms could be closing again anywhere soon...

I am so focused in the gym right now and I guess the possibility of losing access to it again may be one of the motivating factors. In order to squeeze every last bit of benefit from every rep I am even more mindful of my form than usual (and that is saying something). Focusing on mind/muscle connection throughout the movement with particular attention to;

-Pause at the bottom of the motion with some tension still in the target muscle to avoid letting it go into the joint.
-Initiate the motion in the target muscle.
-Smooth motion throughout movement with full range of motion.
-Squeeze at the top.
-Control the negative.

Stay connected through this community to stay focused and motivated and share your workout ideas and experiences.

And feel free to PM me here or on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder for cycle feedback and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We are your reliable, domestic source for top quality AAS, Supports, HGH, and all things physique and sexual enhancing.

It's time...

I posted recently that I had been training for over an hour a day 6 days a week since the gyms reopened, and I was thinking that might be a little too much. But now, reflecting on a famous May West quote, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful.", I figure I'm good at this volume for the time being.

Our 1 - Stop Domestic Shop generic HGH is all of that and more, and with it's healing properties I haven't experienced fatigue in any muscle at the start of a training routine. And that's with a 3 day spilt 6 days a week.

I'll continue to monitor for any signs of over training but am so enjoying my flow right now I don't see any reason to dial it back.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app to talk about your own cycle ideas and let's design new and challenging work out routines to make your dream physique a reality.

There is no reason to wait...

Happy 4th of July Bros!

I encourage you to spend a little extra time training today and the drop back and check a couple posts on this thread you may have missed. I try to keep things interesting and insightful.

I was in my local grocery store earlier getting cook out supplies and noticed they are still out of the reusable shopping bags that had been made mandatory by law last year. When I asked why they said it was because shipping from many other countries is still at a stand still because of the pandemic.

Remember, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop ships domestically so you never have international shipping concerns or customs worries.

The nation is going to need us all in top form to recover from this pandemic so it is time to get your cycle plans clear and connect with me with a PM here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder to get your orders in.

We are on this journey together...

It's great to see some Bros making their way back to the sites following what ever struggles they may have been going through. I encourage all of you, who haven't already. to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list (pm me here of use the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder) and get busy designing your next cycle.

The struggle is real and presents as an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow physically and otherwise.

Fast Domestic shipping, top quality gear, and enlightened customer service.

We got you...

It's great to see some Bros making their way back to the sites following what ever struggles they may have been going through. I encourage all of you, who haven't already. to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list (pm me here of use the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder) and get busy designing your next cycle.

The struggle is real and presents as an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow physically and otherwise.

Fast Domestic shipping, top quality gear, and enlightened customer service.

We got you...
Get in contact with Buddha for all your AAS needs!!! Just received my second order from Buddha and I could not be happier. If you want the best quality gear for a good price with fast domestic shipping, then you've stumbled across the right forum. Check out my summer shredding thread as well if you would like to see 1-Stop Domestic Shop's gear in action.

Get in contact with Buddha for all your AAS needs!!! Just received my second order from Buddha and I could not be happier. If you want the best quality gear for a good price with fast domestic shipping, then you've stumbled across the right forum. Check out my summer shredding thread as well if you would like to see 1-Stop Domestic Shop's gear in action.
This young Man is the real deal. Be sure to sub to his thread as a way of supporting the positive energy of this forum.

We are on this journey together....

This is good, I like your HGH run.
Thanx for checking in and posting starboy. I am loving our generic HGH and at this point don't plan on ever coming off it. At 3iu's a day it's actually affordable and the results are beyond what I expected.

"Train and eat like your gains depend on it, because they do." (Yea, I just quoted myself. LOL!)

I love every aspect of physique training; workout designing, food intake (notice I didn't say diet there), AAS, supplements...everything...

And of course checking out the reflection in the mirror when shaving or catching admiring glances from my woman all just the icing on the cake (a low fat, zero carb, healthy cake that is).

We are gym rats and this is a community where we can celebrate that.

As always, PM me for a price list or get the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me there, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

I'm having one of those, "I am huge!" days.

Training on point - Check
Meals dialed in - Check
Supplements planned out - Check

After that the flexing just comes naturally.

Get that Wickr app and connect with me for all your AAS, Supports, PCT, and more.

"Cause you can't, you won't, and you don't stop..."

I Love to train legs.

That should not come as a surprise to anyone who reads my threads because you already know I love to train and since legs are part of that....you know what I mean.

In order to make legs something I look forward to I always have to design really challenging routines. Super setting leg sled press with extensions is a good combination, or giant setting curls, hack squat, and extensions. Once you get a flavor for the pain you know it is a sign that you are heading in the right direction.

I also like to train legs on Monday. Now I know Monday seems to have become international chest day, but believe me there is never a problem getting the squat rack (unless someone is curling in it...but I digress).

I've got great legs and I feel that has been a foundation that encouraged my overall physique development. Like my legs sent a message to the rest of my body like, "Get as big as you want, I can handle it!"

Feel free to contact me for more exercise routines and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

You will be glad you did...

Whether you stop in on the weekend or post every day you are a member of this community.

Make the most of it and post thoughts and ideas, or respond to stuff you like or otherwise.

We are united in the challenge to bring out our best physiques by living healthy life styles and making the most out of life.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and ask any questions you may have.

Enjoy the weekend...

There is still time to cut in order to have a solid base to build on this coming Winter.

PM me here for cycle ideas and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Better yet, get the Wickr me app for super fast interactions.

Let's go...

Weight training belts.

You may wonder sometimes, "Where does the Buddha get the idea for these posts?" And the answer is, they just happen. I've been going to gyms consistently for nearly 30 years and have seen quite a bit of stuff in that time.

Belt wearers come in a number of different categories. You have;

The curl monkeys - These are the individuals who show up in the gym wearing a belt and wear it no matter what they are doing. How a belt supports flat bench presses is a mystery to me, and to tell the truth, I've never asked one of them.

The Bros who put on a belt for appropriate exercises, but when the weight is light - In my book this leads to a weak core. I've had a Best brand belt for 6 years and have probably done 200 sets with it in that time. I leave it off until my heaviest Squat or Deal Lift sets, the rest of the time it is my car key holder.

And of course, the guys who wear it as a fashion accessory - Do you really need to wear a weight lifting belt when you go to Walmart? I guess it's one way to make it look like you workout, but I prefer the whole muscular physique approach to this.

Just some random thoughts post work out.

As always, PM me here or connect with me on the Wickr Me app for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We have the best quality gear, fast Domestic shipping, and great customer services.

Never give up...

So reflecting on guidance I shared a couple weeks ago I am being mindful to dial back my training. I've not only been training six days a week I have been in the gym most sessions for over an hour. Like I've been saying, I'm just in a groove and worrying that the gyms might close has been giving me that extra push to kill it every session.

You may have noticed I am supporting a thread dealing with training outside the gym, and although my posts are focusing on things I did last time they closed I'm ready for anything.

Feel free to connect with me here or on the Wickr me app for cycle ideas, training tips, you name it. I am glad to be an active member of this community.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for all your AAS, Supports, and PCT needs...

Weekends can present as opportunities to spend a little more time in the gym, and whether that translates to adding a minute between sets or throwing in a few more drop sets than usual it can be a good time.

But since these are the only times I am not in work I'm going to put my 2 days off a week on Saturday and Sunday for now. Spending extra time with my woman and son has its obvious benefits and I really don't want to change up my weekday morning routine of meditation and training first thing.

Take a minute today to start researching your next cycle and reach out with any questions you might have. I've been around for a while and if I don't know the answers to something we can get the other mods in the loop, post the feedback on a thread, and spread the Love.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list by connecting with me here or on the Wickr me app where I am also buddhabuilder. With top quality gear and fast domestic shipping you can embark on your next physique challenge with everything you need in a week.

Happy Saturday...

This was the first time I took two days off from training in a row for a couple months and I actually felt more muscular soreness then when I was just taking the one day off. I'm guessing I had less endorphins present at the start of my routine with more time since my last work out, but I figure any change leads to growth so I'm not complaining.

Be sure to have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you are considering your next cycle. We are open for business as usual and I'm always happy to discuss your upcoming cycle ideas.

Let's do this....

The bodybuilding dilemma...

I love the look of being more defined, but with just a few extra pounds my arms are so much bigger. Given the choice, and we all have it, I'm dialing the cut diet back in. I'm determined to post a new picture up beginning of September so that gives me a clear goal to work towards.

Checking out the other 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps photos I'm in good company.

Joy in the struggle....

Status
Not open for further replies.