Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet soda and throwing up

elliotok

I just started running again after a couple years off. i drank some diet dr pepper just to get me woke up and then went for a 40 minute jog around my circle block. After the run i finished the 2L bottle cause i was super thirsty. Why did I get sick after doing this? I know diet soda is bad but it has no calories so thought it would be okay.

I just started running again after a couple years off. i drank some diet dr pepper just to get me woke up and then went for a 40 minute jog around my circle block. After the run i finished the 2L bottle cause i was super thirsty. Why did I get sick after doing this? I know diet soda is bad but it has no calories so thought it would be okay.

Diet soda has too many chemicals. I suggest you stay away from it. This is serious 2 liters are going to mess up your stomach

Try drinking milk instead

I hear thats what they tell the new high-school track athletes

how about you just drink water, only water and nothing but water.. THEN you cant get any issues... everything but WATER IS OFF LIMITS OK

when a lion chases a gazelle for a half mile and then gets thirsty what does it drink?

no animal on earth drinks anything but water.

all these beverages from milk to soda, to gatorade, to tea, to coffee, to juice to whatever is not what we have drank for 2M years or what a single animal drinks on earth. it is just marketing for companies to make $$$. but even with water they came up with the idea for bottled water cause they couldn't even let us have that

but to answer your question simply, diet soda contains a lot of chemicals and bullshit in them. i don't care if it has 0 calories! doesn't mean shit to me. when your body is under stress and you throw something at it this is what will happen everytime, it will want to get rid of it right away cause it doesn't want the extra stress. SIP your water only, and a lot of runners including me sip and spit. your body still does some work when you gulp water too. and i've seen plenty of runners including me throw up that water by drinking too much before or during.

so after a run like that sip some water, and take a cold shower. that is my advice

When you are trying to actually hydrate, all you need is water. And maybe a pinch of salt here and there. But you never need chemicals like what you drank around a run.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L diet soda everyday Steroids and SARMS 9
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
chrissyontest Approved Log Chrissyontest Muscle Building and Carnivore Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 711
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 546 - KISS Principle for Diet - how? Steroids and SARMS 20
D Approved Log DP1299 Cycle/Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 37
jasonhill800 Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 15
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
E paleo diet with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Ultimate Testosterone Diet for Men Over 40 Steroids and SARMS 10
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Gomad diet Steroids and SARMS 12
A cutting diet and sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Easy ways to get protein into your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
S carb diet question Steroids and SARMS 7
S how does my diet look? Steroids and SARMS 6
M keto diet macros help Steroids and SARMS 8
R no bullshit bodybuilding diet guru Steroids and SARMS 12
H daily diet from whole foods Steroids and SARMS 3
Z differences between no carb diet and keto Steroids and SARMS 7
D egg and wine diet making a comeback? Steroids and SARMS 9
R best diet for reducing bloat Steroids and SARMS 8
P body for life diet Steroids and SARMS 7
H dukan diet protocol Steroids and SARMS 9
C Carnivore diet legit? Steroids and SARMS 9
V what is a kosher diet? Steroids and SARMS 9