Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely Low Testosterone- Recommendations Encouraged

danshep89

V.I.P.
Logger
Last October I got extremely sick and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I believe it was covid but the doctors said it wasn't because I didn't test positive. By December I noticed my sexual function was declining. Super emotional, no more morning wood or erections, barely any jizz coming out on orgasm, hot flashes, weak bones, and muscle melted off my body. I have also been experiencing tiredness, insomnia, sleep apnea, and TMJ issues where my jaw is aching after eating any amount of food. Went from squatting about 550lbs and being able to single-arm curl 60lb dumbbells to barely being able to pick up 10lbs dumbbells. My muscle is all completely gone, lost about 13 pounds-sitting at about 155lbs. Originally was 168lb, 5'9", training for over 10 years. Now when I try to work out with 10lb dumbbells I immediately get dizzy and pass out. Only the treadmill is doable but the doctor recommended I stop all exercising. Being prior military I go to the VA and they suggested I get my Testosterone checked. I'm 33 years old and my testosterone a couple of years prior was 530 total. My test in MARCH came back and it was 65 total testosterone, FSH 85, LH 80. They said this was probably just temporary. Retested in late April. 76 total testosterone, FSH 88, LH 84. They have since transferred me to an Endocrinologist who was a female. She couldn't tell me much as she claims that males are not her specialty. That's the VA for you. She explained that my primary care did not pull the right blood work as she would need a full hormone panel to see what is going on, but not until I get my pituitary checked. I Just got an MRI last week with contrast for my pituitary gland. I was curious if anyone knows what a super elevated LH and FSH signify because the female doctor could not explain it to me. Everywhere I look online it is telling me my testosterone levels are deadly and an emergency but the VA has been dragging its feet on my treatment. I wanted to know everyone's opinion on my treatment options. I asked the doctor about HCG with TRT and she said HCG would not be recommended and that realistically they would just put me on TRT until I hit a level of at least 250. Do I run risks of loss of fertility and/or overall health due to not being treated immediately? Are there any recommendations anyone has for me while awaiting treatment?

my ex used to work at a military hospital, i know its frustrating but trust me all hospitals are just as bad if not worse. just like an accountant or lawyer or car salesman or dentist. you need to find the best ones who understand that providing you with the best service is good for both parties, not just someone who doesn't give a fuck about you

let me explain what is happening
when your total testosterone levels are that low but your FSH and LH are that high it means your leydig cells (your balls) aren't working properly at all. however your pituitary glands ARE working well that is why they are spitting out LH and FSH

now what is the solution? you can either try to get your leydig cells pumping with some natural herbals like n2generate.

or you can throw in the towel and just go on TRT and shut your HPTA down forever.

those are your only 2 choices. getting a script for trt isn't hard.. also she is right hcg is not gonna help here. you already have sky high lh and fsh that is what hcg mimics so it would be completely pointless

Last October I got extremely sick and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I believe it was covid but the doctors said it wasn't because I didn't test positive. By December I noticed my sexual function was declining. Super emotional, no more morning wood or erections, barely any jizz coming out on orgasm, hot flashes, weak bones, and muscle melted off my body. I have also been experiencing tiredness, insomnia, sleep apnea, and TMJ issues where my jaw is aching after eating any amount of food. Went from squatting about 550lbs and being able to single-arm curl 60lb dumbbells to barely being able to pick up 10lbs dumbbells. My muscle is all completely gone, lost about 13 pounds-sitting at about 155lbs. Originally was 168lb, 5'9", training for over 10 years. Now when I try to work out with 10lb dumbbells I immediately get dizzy and pass out. Only the treadmill is doable but the doctor recommended I stop all exercising. Being prior military I go to the VA and they suggested I get my Testosterone checked. I'm 33 years old and my testosterone a couple of years prior was 530 total. My test in MARCH came back and it was 65 total testosterone, FSH 85, LH 80. They said this was probably just temporary. Retested in late April. 76 total testosterone, FSH 88, LH 84. They have since transferred me to an Endocrinologist who was a female. She couldn't tell me much as she claims that males are not her specialty. That's the VA for you. She explained that my primary care did not pull the right blood work as she would need a full hormone panel to see what is going on, but not until I get my pituitary checked. I Just got an MRI last week with contrast for my pituitary gland. I was curious if anyone knows what a super elevated LH and FSH signify because the female doctor could not explain it to me. Everywhere I look online it is telling me my testosterone levels are deadly and an emergency but the VA has been dragging its feet on my treatment. I wanted to know everyone's opinion on my treatment options. I asked the doctor about HCG with TRT and she said HCG would not be recommended and that realistically they would just put me on TRT until I hit a level of at least 250. Do I run risks of loss of fertility and/or overall health due to not being treated immediately? Are there any recommendations anyone has for me while awaiting treatment?
Welcome to Anabolex! you came to the right place for help.

Your case is not unusual but it is a real issue.

You should get on Self TRT, many guys do that.

Get a few bottles of testosterone enanthate 10ml vials and get some supplements n2generate or n2generate es (stronger imo). You can set up this cycle without having to listen to more tests and more tests.

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5 caps n2generate/day
+add 25mgs ostarine mk2866/day

also in terms of daily supplements, are you taking a multi vitamin and liver organ support? if not, get n2guard
5 caps/day of n2guard
100mgs iron supplement/day
3000mgs of vitamin C /day
10,000 Ius of vitamin d/day
zinc 2 times per day

remember you dont absorb all those supplements only a small % will be absorbed

now, that we helped you please post a LOG when you start this TRT

call it> Self TRT Log

we want to see how it goes

Low test is serious
you need self trt

and you should log your self TRT on anabolex so we can see it

Welcome to anabolex!

You should start self TRT now, 250mgs testosterone enanthate + 5 caps n2generate and the supplement regiment already laid out above.

Please get a LOG up of your self TRT

self TRT is the only way for you
you should start it asap

post a LOG for us to track

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Consider following TRT cycle: TEST ENAN-250mgs, weekly; plus n2generate es and N2Guard for organ support, both daily, very important to your health

After much research on the matter, I wanted to try micro-dosing at 125mg per week shooting every 2 days. Using 27g or 30g 1/2 inch needles in my quads. I'm fairly lean so I believe the 1/2 inch would work. Speaking with my Endo told me that 250 a week was way too much and would put my body into an unhealthy abusive level long term. I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and they recommended me the 125mg dose. I'm gonna wait another month for the VA to do their testing and if they don't start me on it after a month I may start administering it myself. I have already started looking into buying from domestic supply and was about to purchase it when I noticed they sell zphc product and they have there own store called zphcstore.com which sells the same exact product for a nearly half the prices as domestic... why is that?

Also my MRI test came back without issues with my pituitary gland, so they believe my low T was either a symptom of post covid syndrome or a side effect of my obstructive sleep apnea because I still have yet to be prescribed a cpap machine. I contacted the VA and I am currently awaiting the orders for the full hormone blood panel test to my ordered and conducted. Once I get that LAB i will post the results here.