Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed using monstersteroids.net

hasyebi

I will never use monster steroids again it was a complete failure running the cycle
I have been using their testosterone for 14 weeks and I swear this stuff is underdose because I'm not getting any sort of results
I cannot recommend them to anyone else I am doing 500 mg a week and I even up to 750 mg and I'm still not even feeling anything

it is very important to utilize the review sections on the forums along with user feedback threads, progress pictures and more to help ensure you make the best decision... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

I will never use monster steroids again it was a complete failure running the cycle
I have been using their testosterone for 14 weeks and I swear this stuff is underdose because I'm not getting any sort of results
I cannot recommend them to anyone else I am doing 500 mg a week and I even up to 750 mg and I'm still not even feeling anything
monstersteroids.net had a lot of angry customers lately

yea @CEO I am looking now and monstersteroids.net says not secured website so should leave immediately damn not safe shit

I never used monstersteroids.net myself but I can read I'm not blind, with so many negative reviews they are a bad source.

should you trust monstersteroids? thats up to the buyer but I don't trust them check the OP comment

In my view monstersteroids.net sells a lot of fakes and counterfeits, if you look at the pictures no blood work, no lab tests just fakes.

use napsgear in the future. you have to do a better job of identifying scam sources