Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting for 24 hours

kimams

I'm 340 pounds and 6 foot tall, i am closer to 30 or 35% body fat. I've let myself go quite a bit with a lot of junk food. I am looking to change my ways. I cannot remember the last time i even went 3 hours without food, but i want to go 24 hours just to see if i can. wish me luck lol, does anyone have tips for me?

eat in a 2-4 hour window everyday (HEALTHY WHOLESOME FOOD) with a 24 hour fast thrown in once a month. it will be painful the first week or two you do this but once your body switches from insulin resistant state to insulin sensitive state you will love it.

I know you can do it man. Anyone can go 24 hours without food. Challenge yourself and be mentally tough. It is actually really much easier than you will think. Drink lots of water and add some salt to 1 or 2 glasses on that day. Good luck!

i dont believe fasting in fitness industry because you need to eat your macros to keep shape and muscle and how you can eat macros on only 8 hours eating per day or less ?

i dont believe fasting in fitness industry because you need to eat your macros to keep shape and muscle and how you can eat macros on only 8 hours eating per day or less ?
the people who live the longest and healthiest lives all fast.

the problem with your mode of thinking is you think that bodybuilding at high levels is 'fitness'.. it isn't. it is extremely unhealthy. please don't pretend otherwise. bodybuilding is NOT FITNESS PERIOD

FITNESS is someone who lives into their 80's and are healthy and strong. FITNESS is being able to run a mile in 7 minutes even at 40 years old. FITNESS is someone who doesn't have high blood pressure and is on tons of drugs and steroids. THAT is fitness.

and you can still look great without being a top level bodybuilder, see me as an example. more people would rather have my look than look like a roided up freak.

also remember you don't repair your body when you eat food, you repair your body when you don't eat food. when you sleep, etc. if you would implement fasting even as a top level bodybuilder you would do better AND live much longer. guys like rich piana and dallas mccarver who croaked very young did not understand the concept of moderation, they killed themselves by over doing it. had they kept doing what they were doing and simply fasted and gave their bodies breaks they would still be alive today!

i train plenty of IFBB pros who i have them fast periodically and they get better results, it is a weapon EVERYONE should be doing. yes even guys like you !

Im not here to be like the others like me and prefer my body, iim here to be the way i love more and be happy with my life . Fitness is only healthy if you dont use steroids or sarms other than that you are not helathy person just because you are small . And stay 24 hours without eating is heathier??? since when??? you train ifbb pros over to 225 pounds and they do fasted ??? impossible to keep size and weight . fasted is not for bodybuilders just for beach boys body

Im not here to be like the others like me and prefer my body, iim here to be the way i love more and be happy with my life . Fitness is only healthy if you dont use steroids or sarms other than that you are not helathy person just because you are small . And stay 24 hours without eating is heathier??? since when??? you train ifbb pros over to 225 pounds and they do fasted ??? impossible to keep size and weight . fasted is not for bodybuilders just for beach boys body
you should do some research on autophagy man. google "Nobel Prize Autophagy" if you don't think even a 'big bodybuilder' can benefit from that then you are seriously mistaken. recycling cells and destroying cancer in the body will benefit EVERYONE, including you.

people on these forums are very ignorant on the powers of fasting, even the guys that do it, which is logical. however i am here to show people that fasting isn't just for 'skinny guys' or for losing weight. that is less than 1% of the benefits of fasting. the main benefits of fasting are autophagy and regeneration of stem cells in the gut and rest of body. you can actually prevent nerve damage and save your disks by doing fasting here and there. and you will put years back on your life.

you personally would benefit from doing a 24-36 hour fast once a month. you can stick to your regular diet the way you do it now and everything else. but just throw in one of those fasts. it will give your body a nice break and reset.

Just one day or 36 hours without eating noithing ? some people do today 16 hours every day for months this is crazy

Just one day or 36 hours without eating noithing ? some people do today 16 hours every day for months this is crazy
yes no food. drink water during that time. you would be very uncomfortable doing it because your muscles are so damn insulin resistant by now but it would do your body a lot of good. I did a 19 day fast a couple years ago, logged it on evo. my blood sugar dropped 50 points and all my health numbers improved. it was a complete reversal of health for me

Im on detox now is better time to do that since now i cant gain mass without gear and alot of food