Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice

Echo

I have been researching decided to create a account for advice. I am 39, 193lbs.
I have a idea for a cycle and wanted opinions. I have never used any Peds before
I was thinking Andarine 12.5mg morning,then 12,5mg 3pm for the first 4 weeks, Then 25mg morning, then 25mg 3pm for 4 weeks.
The question I have is should I use enclomiphene starting week 4 6.25mg eod till one month after cycle,or something else. Don't want any shutdown. I would take Tudca 500mg daily during cycle. Do I need any kind of AI?
Don't know if pics help or not but here is two

Attachments

• 20240927_155854.jpg
    20240927_155854.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240927_160009.jpg
    20240927_160009.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 5
I have been researching decided to create a account for advice. I am 39, 193lbs.
I have a idea for a cycle and wanted opinions. I have never used any Peds before
I was thinking Andarine 12.5mg morning,then 12,5mg 3pm for the first 4 weeks, Then 25mg morning, then 25mg 3pm for 4 weeks.
The question I have is should I use enclomiphene starting week 4 6.25mg eod till one month after cycle,or something else. Don't want any shutdown. I would take Tudca 500mg daily during cycle. Do I need any kind of AI?
Don't know if pics help or not but here is two
@Echo welcome to the anabolex family and crew, we are happy to have you share and post. :)
This is judgement free zone so you will get objective help.

You seem like you're lean and tight but can grow a LOT into the frame you have, good base with a lot of potential, you actually look real good.

Do you know sarms might not be for you? but maybe they are but for sure not anadarone (100% not)
but what exactlY? well hard to tell without knowing more about you, we dont know much about you at all
can you share with us please?
how?
please start a NEW thread (ill give you instructions below) with your Log journal diary, add training diet sleep and history and we will guide you into a full cycle with hardcore results :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Diet Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

thank you for the response, run the s4 like I was planning, use hcgenerate, and what for mini pct nolvadex 20 2 weeks, then 10 2 weeks